We Just Picked Out ....

Wow Imi .. that looks great!! Cost us £2000 for the room at the hotel we got married at and that didnt include anything either!! Total wedding cost us about £11,000. :wacko:

I know VERY lucky ...

We have said we will use the money we put into the new house :)

As we wil have another £20k sat in equity :)

xxx

HUMM.... IMI, why dont you get married in America. I have a Big Back Yard and I can make it look magical Ill only charge you $10k US money:rofl:

Ill Even Dress Up as a Fairy God Mother and can dress my dogs as Strolling Minstrials

And with the rest of the £20k, she can buy us all plane tickets!!!!:happydance: :rofl:

fantastic idea Amanda!:happydance:

LMFAO you guys are funny!!!

Suz i shall give you plenty of notice so you will know what time to come over, like im gonna miss you out!!!!

and buying plane tickets?? HA

That £20k is a deposit for an even LARGER house lol

xxx

Damned right .....

"The Lyon residence lady of the house speaking" ....

"No i Do NOT wish for extra insurance on my sky box, now kindly get your ass of my silver slim line cordless telephone with automatic redial"!!!

Ohh im sorry .....

"yes it includes a cake stand and a sword", yes that word it SWORD so now pissing me off on my wedding day LMFAO!!

xxx

My ex-husband sliced his fingers so badly on our wedding day he is scarred for life! Someone had used the solid silver cake knife to cut the gateau, and he decided to clean it with a paper serviette before we cut the cake!:dohh:

Owwwww
which numptie did that!!!

Cleaned it with a napkin??

the Ex hubby ....

lol

xxx

Yeh, I should have looked at it as a sign for things to come!!! :rofl:

:devil: like that is it Imi???:rofl:
I meant the nupmtey bollox who used it for gateaux

Oh you bloomin knew what i meant LOL

HAHAHA jo naughty naughty insulting amanda's dad

LOL