• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

we lost her. I'm broken.

I am crying hysterically. I am so incredibly sorry for both of your loss's. I wish there were more for me to say. I am very sorry.

There are no words I can offer that will make your pain any easier, I know this only to well. But I wanted to say I am so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter Emily. I am sure her and Edward are together now looking down on you all :hugs:

My angels name is also Emily :kiss:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so deeply sorry for your loss .. Nobody should have to go through this, it is so painful and so hard to get through.:cry::cry: You never get over this, you just somehow try to manage it everyday, it gets easier , but it takes a lot of time to get to that point. I lost my Ava last March 2011 and I still struggle every single day, but I have to get better for my family and myself. I just want you to know if you ever need a friend I am always around. I am so very sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

This breaks my heart, i am so sorry for your loss xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->