We moved our TTC date forward!! yay

geogem

PREGNANT!!!
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I spoke with my hubby last night and we spoke about christmas this year, I said something about work - to which he replied, but wouldnt you be on Maternity leave by then. I said no as even if we got pregnant straight away, with our TTC dates I wouldnt be eligable for mat leave until Jan. So i nearly died of shock when he said - well we'll have to start trying earlier then wont we! :winkwink:
Ha ha ha, he has decided that if we try in april I wont be too far gone for our holiday and I could, if it happens in the first 2 months be off for xmas. I arent niave enough to believe it will happen straight away but at least we will be trying earlier - no more limbo land!!

so not long to wait now!! yay. x

yay! thats good news. my oh is very keen, only today i had an upset stomach for the last two days and he started asking if that was a sign! i said i dont think so seeing as im on bcp and it was prob just something i ate!

AHHH! That's great news! Congratulations! Lots of happy vibes coming your way!

I've come to the conclusion that that's the main problem I have at the moment, is just being in that limbo land, the not knowing. Not wanting to push too hard, but wanting to make sure my OH knows how I'm feeling. Tough!

Yay! :D

thats great news hun :happydance: you must be really exited! :)

thanks guys, I am really excited - Limbo land is a horrible place and I think hubby is really getting into the idea as he has started mentioning names he likes too!! eeaakksss!! I really cant wait to be pregnant again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->