We need something new to debate

Something pinged up on tv that i thought would be interesting, i made a thread!!

We could use this one to throw ideas around for future threads though, call it out "think bank" :lol:

:shrug:

Still no clue...Even google isn't being very helpful with this one!

I was just reading this, but wasn't sure whether to start it or not, someone else can if they want!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1321719/Mother-girl-diet-age-two.html

an obese children debate.... I would make one but I am not sure what the initial question could be.

an obese children debate.... I would make one but I am not sure what the initial question could be.

I could think of one.. but it has to do with formula feeding and will of course end up with the inevitable happening!

Do parents make their children obese or is it the food they eat.. if that makes sense! :shrug:

Capital punishment, guantanamo bay, scientology - religion or business?, certain music on commercial radio (think rhianna's rude boy)... any of those tickle your fancy?

Capital punishment, guantanamo bay, scientology - religion or business?, certain music on commercial radio (think rhianna's rude boy)... any of those tickle your fancy?

What is up with that song lol!

I don't like to hear little 6 yr old girls singing 'come on rude boy, boy can you get it up? Come on rude boy, boy is you big enough?' Terrible use of grammar for a start :rofl:

Just started a thread on guantanimo Bay in this section, thought it be an interestin one

I don't like to hear little 6 yr old girls singing 'come on rude boy, boy can you get it up? Come on rude boy, boy is you big enough?' Terrible use of grammar for a start :rofl:

:rofl: yeah, nothing grinds my gears like 6 year olds not having a good sense of grammar!

I worry about my baby girl watching MTV. More than if she were a boy. I mean boys end up brainwashed into liking a particular kind of girl that they see incessantly but in the real world they'll always fancy someone who is real and they see a lot of real girls etc.

But with girls I feel it brainwashes them to think they have to look like those girls. Or worse, act like them! UUrgh!

That's why i'm glad i had a boy! As long as he doesn't refer to friends as homies and girls as bitches he'll be ok!

That's why i'm glad i had a boy! As long as he doesn't refer to friends as homies and girls as bitches he'll be ok!

Jake listens and likes Bob Marley (Daddy's fault!)
Im dreading it, OH is a nightmare. I know he's only messing around but he drives me crazy when he tries to act Jamaican!

Just to add: He is very much Caucasian haha!

Just a few ideas (sorry if any of these have been debated/discussed/suggested before!). Feel free to start any of these if you so wish! :kiss:

Should smoking in films be banned
Should children be allowed to watch television
There are no bad children, only bad parents
Money is more important than love
Legalisation of marijuana
How many times would your partner have to cheat before you called it quits?

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"