We settled on a name!!!

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
I wanted to have a name for our baby by the time we found out the sex, and we found out last Friday. Our first son is Brady Royce and this baby will be...

Brooks Christian! I LOVE it!:wohoo:

What do you all think??:thumbup:

Love it! I had a crush on a boy namedBrooks in high school, haha! Have always loved Christian too! Congrats!

Thank you! I'd never tell me husband, but I once had a crush on a boy named Brooks too :haha:

I like it! It's not too popular and very unique sounding! My type of name. :) It goes great with Brady as well.

Brady and Brook goes really nice together :)

although i though it was a girls name (i know someone with a daughter called Brook) but that could just be a different county thing as i believe all name a unisex really (i found out my sons name mean creepy in the next country across which i didn't know till he was two :cry: but i wouldn't change it anyway)

Brook is a girls name, but fortunately we are naming the baby BROOKS, which is very masculine and very much a boys name :thumbup:

OMG you are having a boy!~ Two boys!! Huge congrats Megs, what fabulous news. And I LOVE the name! Different but not weird, perfect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->