We took Hollie to

emmylou92

Hollie's Mammy
Reaction score
Our 3D scan today and she sat on her daddys knee all quiet and when she could see baby on the screen she started talking to it.

It was so nice when I showed her the pics though she started screaming and hitting them. :/ :haha: I think she will bully little beany.

the sex of the baby is in the spoiler! I know some teen mums to be lurk around here :)

Hollie is having a baby sister!

I was so excited I really wanted to share with you girlys too!:flower:

Attachments

• EMMA_6.jpg
    EMMA_6.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 32
Aww congrats! She looks alot like Hollie from that pic x

Congratulations we took Adam to ours and he screamed! lmao!

I bet Adam cant wait to meet his little brother. Are you worried about how he is going to react to you sharing your attention between the too of them?

I'm not too worried, I spend a lot of time with my friends 4 month old and he just wants to cuddle him and kiss him too.. But I definitely won't be pushing his nose out. How do you think Hollie will react? x

EMMAAAA! I was wondering where you had got to! Congratulations! What amazing news! Atleast you already have everything pink :) Bet you can't wait! My friend found out she is having a little boy today! :D :yipee: Congrats!

Congratulations on having another little girlie:D

Congrats on another :pink:! :)

I took Mady to my 12 week ultrasound and she didn't care at all. :haha: She was too busy playing with my mom's purse. :dohh:

Same nose! Adorable :D

I can't believe how good that picture is, she looks so realistic only being 16 weeks! Congrats on team :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->