weaning advice pls?

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I started my princess on baby rice when she was 5and a half months old.. she is now 6 months & 1 week..
She rejected the baby rice at first for a few days but now loves it.
I have since tried giving her creamy porridge & fruity cereal but she doesnt like it!! I am getting a little stressed now.. is this bcoz I started weaning a little later??

Also should I now be giving her veg & fruit pureed?? and is it ok to mix veg into baby rice??

I was thinking of mixing a veg into baby rice for evening meal & perhaps mixing a fruit to it for breakfast.

But what to do about her not liking anything but baby rice??

Definately she is more then ready for fruits and veggies! You can mix it with rice cereal, that is what im doing. Try 1 fruit at a time and mix it with the porridge to make a sudden complete new taste a bit more gradual. She will soon be able to have meat too. It wont take long for her to be eating a variety.

we're in a very similar situation, had to stop as maddi was poorly. we have just been on one meal (lunch) per day, and have been giving her one veg or fruit at a time to check allergies. you can try carrot or apple or pear or parsnip or sweet potato, always go down well :) don't worry about starting now, its fine honey, we're just starting on two meals per day tomorrow, i mix fruit or veg into her rice . lots of luck, its great fun once you get going x

thanks girls
i have ordered an annabel karmel meal ideas book & will buy a new hand blender 2mw & some cubes to freeze fruit & veg in!

enjoy :) her ice cube trays are excellent too :) and this is her website https://www.annabelkarmel.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->