weaning and formula intake

vanessa

Reaction score
May is on 3 meals today, but just wondering if anyone knows how much formula they need at this age when eating solids?
She is having much less, about 22oz per day. She loves her solids tho so I think she's gone off the idea of milk feeds. The HV told me she should only have about 4 baby spoon fulls at this age (OMG, she has loads more than that!)
I just dont want her to miss out on the nutrition from formula!

4 spoonfuls? Brooke has the equivalent of 1 jar of food, plus baby rice for breakfast per day

i think it depends on their usual milk intake, for instance Brooke usually drank around 32oz per day of milk alone, now she has solids 3 times a day she takes about 25 - 28oz's depending on how she feels

4 spoonfuls? Brooke has the equivalent of 1 jar of food, plus baby rice for breakfast per day

i think it depends on their usual milk intake, for instance Brooke usually drank around 32oz per day of milk alone, now she has solids 3 times a day she takes about 25 - 28oz's depending on how she feels

PP when did she start dropping? Liss is still on 32oz but has only been doing solids for a week, so want to know when she might start stopping. She doesnt want her milk straight away will have it bout 30 mins after solids.

Sorry for invading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"