Weaning help please

TTC our first

Reaction score
My daughter is 19 months she loves to fall asleep nursing... She wakes up nurse (11am usually) ... Has some water in straw cup with some breakfast foods/fruit... Then has lunch with water... I offer almond milk but she throws the cup and tries to stand up... At her nap around 330-4 she has to nurse or she won't nap I tried cry it out after attempting just cuddling her and tickling her back stomach... No success with either.. She has dinner a bath... But then demands to nurse after her bath so I give her a snack trying to stop her but doesn't work she takes snack but screams til I let her nurse... Around 11 I brush her teeth she tries to floss and then I'll let her nurse to sleep... This has been our routine for months and I'm afraid she will be traumatized if I stop cold turkey but idk how to drop these nursing sessions. She sleeps in her crib all night but refuses to nap in crib in afternoon... She prefers to be with me nursing for 1-1 1/2 hours everyday. I love this time with her but we want another child and I haven't gotten my period back yet so I know if I want to give her a sibling soon I need to stop nursing :(

Any advice of weaning And helping to get her to nap and sleep on her own nicely would be great! Also any moms in the same boat would love to hear from you!! It would be nice to have a thread for us moms!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->