Wearing when clingy

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Alex is going through such a clingy phase atm and the onl;y way i can get housework done is to wear him. I dont mind doing it but im curious, will it help him become less clingy as im fullfilling him needing to be with me, or will it make him worse?

Harley is as i call him a velcro baby as he was so clingy it was unbelivable, he still has his moments but i am sure wearing him and following attachment parenting has helped him to do more, he is a confident baby and knows i am there for him if he needs me.
Some will say it will make him worse but imo it will make him feel more secure, i know ppink witch had this and little Ernie is also coming on leaps and bounds now he is entering the velcro stage a bit.

Ry's clingy and I always wear him and I like to think that by keeping him close it will make him more confident x

yeah i agree with what everyone has said hun.....if you left him and ignored him then that will make him worse for sure ! if you wear him then he will know that he is safe and mummy is with him whenever he needs it can only make him better IMO :hugs:

I wear Ruby a lot of the time too, I find it has a calming and relaxing affect on her, but also makes her more alert to what is going on around her, too :) ...... and I can get my chores done! :D

When Noah is having a clingy day if I wear him when i do need to put him down he settles much better. In fact since being more attached he goes to bed at night much easier. It's like he is so reassured im there he knows he's safe (is that soft of me?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->