Wedding favours for children

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Ideas for wedding favours for children?

Also was thinking if giving little bag with snack few treats when little ones arrive then favour / activity pack on table but maybe that might be too much both?

There is outside play area so maybe just favour on table?

Thanks
Rhiannon

Hey I was just recently at my cousins wedding and she managed to get a whole bunch of things online for really cheap, things like a wee pack of dinosaurs for the boys and colouring books etc and sweetie love hearts oh and bubbles! I've never seen favours for the kids before it was a lovely idea! I'm not sure where exactly she got hers from but I've actually been looking on eBay for party bags and items to put in them for my sons third birthday and eBay have so so many things that come in packs and cheap as as well! :flower:

Here's a screen shot of a few things I just found and I'm sure if you look longer you can find much more!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi I got married just before xmas and we had 9 kids at the wedding. I got paper bags from Hobbycraft and filled them with toys, games books and pens. All the bits were from supermarkets or Wilkos and most were on offer either for xmas or 3 for 2 party favours. We had marbles, loom bands, things to make, bubbles, masks, tiaras/medals. Just loads of bits which kept them occupied. Best advice is not to include plastic whistles!!!

We made little party buckets with colouring books, pencils, dot-to-dots, bubbles and other party bag bits. We didnt include food as we thought parents would be annoyed if the child then didnt eat their dinner because of it.

Missk that's why we didn't put any food in too.

I've just bought mine. They're getting coloring books and pens and a few small toys, similar to party bags at a kids party. They'll be on the table for them.

In think I'm goin to get bags or small box & fill with colouring book, bubbles little toy that sorry of thing. The kids favours will cost more than the adults!!!

Like this one for childern favour.

Hey I was just recently at my cousins wedding and she managed to get a whole bunch of things online for really cheap, things like a wee pack of dinosaurs for the boys and colouring books etc and sweetie love hearts oh and bubbles! I've never seen favours for the kids before it was a lovely idea! I'm not sure where exactly she got hers from but I've actually been looking on eBay for party bags and items to put in them for my sons third birthday and eBay have so so many things that come in packs and cheap as as well! :flower:

Here's a screen shot of a few things I just found and I'm sure if you look longer you can find much more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->