Wedding music - what are you having?

candeur

Reaction score
I've spent the last couple of days deciding on our wedding music and I've just burnt it all onto disc. One more thing off the to do list! :)

We've gone for:

Walk down: ellie goulding your song

Signing: extreme more than words

Walk out: ed sheeran Lego house

First dance: kings of Leon use somebody

Can't stop listening to the cd now knowing its the music I'm getting married too!
What are you all having? :flower:

My sister is singing for the guests being seated, my walk down the aisle, and our exit. I don't know what, something in Italian though.

For the walking in to the reception and the meal we'll just have some 1930s Jazz playing on gramophone. Then we have a huge mix of vinyls from the 40s to modern and we're inviting guests to choose the music themselves. There is a grand piano in the reception room too so I expect a lot of the music will be the little ones messing about! I've also asked my friend to sing and play acoustic guitar for half an hour or so in the reception. Not sure if he will but it'd be nice :)

I think this is final but who knows we may change our mind!

Walking Down - Ave Maria - Beyonce
Signing - Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
Walking Out - PYT - Michael Jackson
First Dance - Everything - Michael Buble

Can't decide on a walkin song, it's driving me nuts!

My sis is singing Make You Feel My Love at the wedding ceremony, and Forever Young (Bob Dylan) at Kaia's naming ceremony.

Our first dance is Baby I Love You by the Ramones, followed by Marry You by Bruno Mars to get people onto the dancefloor!

We had to send the forms to the registrar last week so had to make our final decision, It was sooooo hard!!

We are having:

Before the ceremony - Pachelbel canon in d (very traditional but I love it and it will lull our families into a false sense of security.....ha ha!!)

Walking up the aisle - Greatest Day, Take That

Signing the register - What makes you Beautiful, One Direction

I'm not positive of all of them but I know that:

First dance: A Thousand Years Part 2-Christina Perri

I would also like to use the instrumental version of this song to walk down the aisle to.

Something romantic and whimsical and non-traditional.

(Yes, this song is from Breaking Dawn pt. 2 but I don't care-it is an absolutely perfect song and I'M USING IT!)

Walking in we will be having the traditional Wedding march

Walking out we will be having the traditional Felix Mendelssohn Wedding music

Signing the register we will be having DJ Sammy - We're in Heaven (candlelight version)

Our first dance will be Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing

I had

Walking in

She by Elvis Costello

Signing

Jason Mraz Im Yous
Micheal Buble Crazy Love
Goo goo dolls Iris

Father daughter dance, My Girl by the temptations

We had 2 first dances

First was

Rod Stewart Have i told you latley
And
Plan B stay too long

Our friend is playing the piano for us during the ceremony. Still indecisive about songs! Everlong by the foo fighters is 'our' song but I don't know if we can make it sound weddingy and appropriate? (we're not having a first dance so I'd like to fit it in somewhere else)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->