• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wee Bit of Advice...

WeeKaylz

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help me....

I came off the pill last july and fell pregnant within 2 months. I lost the baby :cry: and then fell pregnant again 2 months later. I had a missed miscarriage with my 2nd baby and had an ERPC. That was in February and I still haven't conceived. It is so so so difficult it takes over your mind and Im usually good at the whole mind control thing.

What Im wondering is, is it possible that the procedure's messed me up? Everything went smoothly and my periods regulated again (ish) straight away. Me and my partner have a very active sex life and so there is no way that we can have missed it. We maybe only don't do the deed about three or four nights a month so how can I not be falling pregnant?

I don't want to adapt what we're doing and make it all about making babies so when we do it, it's not because of that, it just happens. Is it possible to do it too much and for that to go against you?

Sorry for rant and hundred questions im trying to cling to what's left of my sanity :flower:

x x x

I have read that its about the quality of the sperm not the quantity. The more you dtd, the lesser the quality of the sperm, iykwim. Im not really too sure how true this is or how much it would affect conceiving. Try not to worry about it too much. Its possible your putting too much pressure on yourself to conceive and thats why its not happening. Hugs it will happen for you hun.

Sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

I read online that it's better to :sex: every 2 days, rather than every day.

I totally know how you feel hun, we've been ttc for 8 months now and we dtd every 1/2 days and still no BFP. I'm beginning to think there's something wrong :(

Sending you lots of babydust and hope you get your BFP soon.

xxx

:dust:

Hi Weekaylz,

I know how you feel, i had another miscarriage this weekend i physically do not know whats wrong with me!
i feel so low and everything around me is just bugging me!
A friend of mine tried for 3 years nothing she cried every month, she went forward for IVF and was accepted then a month later she fell pregnant, so as much as i dont like to admit it there is that case of trying to hard! the more you think about it the more likely you are not to fall!
which really bugs me because if one couple does it as much as another but one thinks about it more than the other and only one couple falls it just doesnt make sense!

i know how you feel, as much as i love my partner its not the same, he doesnt understand!!! here if you want to talk xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->