Wee question!! xxx

ScotGirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! :kiss:

Not been on here for a wee while, just been having a nosey around and had a wee question..

I had my last AF between 26th - 31st August. I'm now 11 days late and still no sign of AF! I only came off my pill beginning of July, could this be the reason for a late period? I'm a bit worried because I had an ectopic pregnancy in July last year and I know that theres more chance of me having another one :sad1: I've taken 2 tests which have both came up BFN's. I don't know if I should go to the docs or just wait and see?

Thanks for any advice girls! :hugs2: xxx

are you having any symptoms. It could be cause your just off the pill. It is worrying though when you have had an ectopic before. You still get a bfp with an ectopic though, so try not to worry yourself. Give it a few more days, if nothing pop to the drs and see if they will do a blood test for you.

Not really, my boobs feel a bit more sensitive than usual but I suppose that could be a sign of AF on its way! A couple of times when I have stood up quickly I've felt a bit dizzy but nothing apart from that. I think I'll do what you said and give it a few days! Thanks hun xx

Hope af turns up for you mg you get a bfp. Coming off the pill can be a right hassle. I vowed i wouldn't go on it again, especially as the only one i can use is still bad for me as i have had an ectopic. Try and relax a little. One or the other will show soon.

If you are recently off the pill your cycles can defnitely be irregular for a while - one can be short and the next one really long, etc. I'm waiting for my first AF off the pill and no sign yet - it's been over 4 weeks. I agree with Shady - maybe wait another week then if she still hasn't arrived and you are concerned see your doctor. I'm sure they won't mind checking you over as they will know your history and that you had a previous ectopic. I'm sure it will be fine though, just your cycle adjusting itself now you're off the pill.

Good luck :D

Hey ScotGirl, you and I are in very similar situations! :hugs:
I came off the pill in July, had a withdrawal bleed, and then came on 26-30th August and nothing since then. In the week leading up to the 19th September and quite a few days after I had some nausea and aversions to certain foods (while really wanting chicken and cheese, although that's not exactly unusual!). Other than that I've had nothing symptom wise apart from tiredness, and just lately thirst, which could be entirely unrelated...
If I don't count the withdrawal bleed as a period, the app on my phone says I should've come on the 23rd September, if I do, it says I should've come on the 3rd October. So I'm either nearly 2 weeks late or 3 days late, either way I'm on CD41 and I'm fed up!!
I've done quite a few tests and they've all come up :bfn:. I have now decided to test on Friday morning and go to the doctors if it's negative (or if it's positve fx!)
I'm well aware that my GP's response may be to tell me to just wait, but I can't not at least try, it's driving me crazy.

Good luck, I hope it's good news for both of us!! :dust:

Well, that's me out! Went to see the doctor yesterday, and she was a complete b!tch about it all, then this morning on the way to work the :witch: decided to join me on my commute! Still, I am actually relieved to not be in limbo any more and know that everything's working. From here I can just pick myself up, dust myself off and start again. Not going to go so mad on the testing next time though. Thanks for all your support though ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->