Wee Update on Anna!

divadexie

Reaction score
God, Iv not been on here properly in ages! I'l come on for a wee look maybe reply to a few but have been quite tired! LOL

Well, Anna is now 3 weeks corrected (18 actual) and she is 7lb 3oz!
She actually fits into 'newborn' size clothes :happydance:

But I have a huuge pile of prem clothes and tiny baby clothes she has grown out of! :cry: I am keeping her very first clothes and my absolute fave ones but I think the rest I shall give to someone who needs them.

I have to say, she is sleeping fantastically!! I put her to bed around 8pm (sometimes a little earlier if she has wanted a feed at say 7 then Il put her down then)
The infacol has helped Heaps! She feeds and burps much quicker and easier.

I eventually bought a different dummy to try as I just thought she didnt like a dummy but the ones we had were kinda flat, and have bought the cherry ones and she now loves it :)
She has a dummy to go to bed and doesnt wake if she drops it after sleep (doesnt take her long to drop off)

She wakes for antother feed at 12/1 and has most of a 4oz bottle. Then she sleeps until 7/8/9 occassionally even 10!!

In the day she is much more awake and alert its great and I got my first proper smile today!!! :happydance:

So glad to hear anna is doing well :) Sure sounds like a fighter! It's great that she is feeding and sleeping well and growing out of clothes already! :)

Anna is doing so brilliantly - must be sooooo different from that day I saw her in NICU!

Are you going to be putting any photos on facebook? :) I would love to see what she looks like now!

That's great with the sleeping too. Sophie's a good sleeper too but usually feeds around 8ish and that's her through till any time between 6 and 7.30 - so also good, just earlier!

xxxxx

Glad to hear Anna is doing well.

She is putting on brilliant weight. It won't be long before Anna & Sophie are bigger than my little munchkin who is 16 weeks corrected :thumbup:

Well done Anna :thumbup: It's lovely to read updates on how well they are doing :flower:

Glad to hear she is doing so well x

I know, I really need to be taking many more pictures!
OH has some good ones... but I can't blimmin find them on the pc!! Grrrr
Will make him look for them while I go put the tea on Lol

Glad to hear Anna is doing well.

She is putting on brilliant weight. It won't be long before Anna & Sophie are bigger than my little munchkin who is 16 weeks corrected :thumbup:

How big is Holly now? xx

She is 10lb 5oz so plodding along on the 0.4th centile. Although she was sitting beside an 8lb baby last week and looked smaller than it! Thinks it's because she has wee dinky hands and feet!

YEAAAA anna way to go hunny, cant wait to see more pics

Aww things sound really good and lovely that ur in such a good routine. The infacol is just amazing isnt it :)

Aww hope u manage to get round to posting a lil pic of Anna up, looking forward to see how much she's grown xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->