Wee wii's birth story

I had a German woman who left me to it as I called her a "see you next tuesday"....

I had quite nice midwives. Plus had students in both births! They are the nice ones, too scared to go 'PUSH!' lol.

congratulations :flower:

Your OH looks very proud!

Had to come and read after your comments on my story, scarily similar!!! Hope you're feeling less battered and bruised too, no-one ever warns you about all that shit do they, eh??!!

Ha no you're right, I never knew it could be quite this traumatic! Tbh am feeling a lot better physically now had an infection in my epi which was horrible but now things feel better. Don't quite look the same tho and god knows when I'll ever have sex again!! My insides got rather torn up too! Peed myself yday so realised that I need to do more work on my pelvic floors! :(
Really hope you get some answers as it will help psychologically I'm sure but in the meantime just look after yourself an take it easy. Takes a long time to heal and recover. Xx

Congratulations. Sorry you had such an ice queen. Wonder why people like that work in such jobs. :hugs:

Oh quite similiar stories wii! I never got around to reading this at the time because I didn't want to be scared before anything happened. Now if I had I would have been prepared. My hubby nearly passed out at the Epi point too! They had to stick me like 4 times and at one time they managed to hit a nerve that caused an electric shock through my leg. That's when the midwife had to take over holding me hand. Poor thing! hahaha.

I had a silly back to back brow up baby as well! What is with them? Especially as I know for a fact my little girl was in the perfect LOA position the whole time! It was like the minute my waters broke she just kept turning and turning the wrong way. The forceps didn't work for me in the end. Though I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. I'm a little glad I didn't have to have anything happen to that area down there iykwim.

Anyways I know it's late, but thanks for sharing hun! :hugs:

Thanks hun :) totally understand I never wanted to say too much on the Feb lovebugs thread figuring there's no point freaking anyone out. It's tough enough without additional anxiety!! So sorry yours was so tough :( to be honest I know I've never had a c section but the way I feel now I'd much much prefer it if I ever go here again. I couldn't face the mess downstairs again :( anyway at least we and our lo's are ultimately ok :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->