weeing after going for a wee...

lilliesmummie

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm just wondering why this is..
I'll go for a wee, and I'll wipe, stand up and more wee comes out, sometimes a drop, sometimes quite alot. Is this normal or is it due to me not doing enough pelvic floor exercises? I cant feel the wee coming out, i can just see it. Driving me insane.. Especially as some times it's delayed, so i'll start walking out the bathroom and it comes out :shrug: Awful!

haha, you made my day. I am going to go with completely normal because this happens to me. I will go for a wee, I even tilt forward to make sure that my bladder is completely empty and then I will walk all the way back to my desk at work sit down and more wee comes out. It's so unpredictable.
I am so glad you made this post :thumbup: as I am eager to hear how other ladies are dealing with this issue.

haha, you made my day. I am going to go with completely normal because this happens to me. I will go for a wee, I even tilt forward to make sure that my bladder is completely empty and then I will walk all the way back to my desk at work sit down and more wee comes out. It's so unpredictable.
I am so glad you made this post :thumbup: as I am eager to hear how other ladies are dealing with this issue.

LOL I do "the tilt" too! Front, back and side to side.. never solves it. It's hard to deal with at work .. Glad i finish next week :haha:
& glad im not alone, randomly weeing myself!

Oh my god this has started happening to me this week!!! Glad I'm not alone. It's happened around three times now. I've been trying to do an extra push before I get up - when I remember!

Yup me too! So annoying!! I've just started wearing pads all the time

Some nights I have to go to the bathroom 10 times before I get to sleep! I go, get up, and immediately have to go again- it's driving me crazy!!!!

Ha this is me to..glad I am not alone I will go wipe then stand up and more will come out..it happened the other day and i was at the race track and so Ihad to walk around in my pee pants :( lol

I have this too! I found that leaning back actually helps some. I just squeeze until it stops, wait a few seconds, repeat. Sometimes I pee in three of four spurts before getting up. I feel like an old man, haha!

This has been happening to me for a while now. its so embarrassing! esp when it ends up on the floor. YUCK. I told my Dr he said its just pressure of bladder and theres nothing I can do but wear a maxi pad! ugh. I havent yet however, but as the weeks go buy Im beginning I might need to!!

This has been happening to me for a while now. its so embarrassing! esp when it ends up on the floor. YUCK. I told my Dr he said its just pressure of bladder and theres nothing I can do but wear a maxi pad! ugh. I havent yet however, but as the weeks go buy Im beginning I might need to!!

LOl- yeah I've had it on the floor too :(
I find coughing or faking a sneeze sometimes helps the last bits come out but yes it's really annoying especially of you're in public rather than at home. I feel constantly gross! Pads help a lot though

Oh Dear! Well this is one pregnancy treasure that thankfully i've missed out on!
What do these babies do to our bodies! lol

Yeah had it all too ladies.on the floor, on my hand, in my pants lol! I've actually figured out a tactic this morning.. Have a wee, stand up holding tissue on your mini and wait lol! Saves weeing anywhere but the tissue! (Unless Theres loads.. Then you wee on yourself) :haha:

Ha, I get this too and I have a solution: after going, stand up then sit down again and squeeze out that last bit. Tends to work for me!

I've now got a little routine going lol, sit pee, lift bump physicall with hands rock forward pee, tilt back pee, drop bump pee, put feet up on stool (at home) pee, basically squat pee. After all that drama I can generally get through the night without having to go again or without that awful stand and pee saga. Ah the things we share

Yesterday I was horrified after not being able to make a ursine sample at my prenatal appointment. Instead of peeing in the cup, I went all over my hand. I can't aim anymore :( wahh

haha.... im in the very same boat as you :)

This happens to me too! Its really annoying! Hope it resolves itself after labour, i really dont want to be weeing myself after ive been for a wee at the ripe old age of 25!! Thought i had a few years till that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->