Week Late and BFN :(

Petals

NTNP #1
Reaction score
Hey girls, feeling really bloody sorry for myself today.

Me and OH are using withdrawal at the mo with the plan of TTC in the summer.

Every month goes by and i hope hope hope for a happy accident.

Im about a week late from what i can tell although ive not been taking that much notice of my cycles to be fair. Defs late tho...

Took a HPT this morn and got BFN :cry: although looking at it about 20 mins later i can see a really faint evap line.

Feeling so rubbish, i know there wasnt really a chance of me being preg but i got my hopes up and i dunno how im going to wait til summer to actually start trying :cry:

Sorry for the whinge girls, just after a bit of sympathy as i think friends/fam/OH would just think im being stupid.

:hugs:

it's hard sometimes, I know! If you don't know your cycles very well, maybe start keeping track of them on fertility friend? You don't have to temp or anything, it will just keep track of your cycle lengths for you. It's possible you're testing too early if you're not sure when you ov'd. It's also good preparation for when you start TTC.

Until the :witch: comes it's not over - I know it's hard not to get disappointed, we're all here if you need a rant at any time!

hugs hun. I now have to wait a few months, im a little gutted but i have to et myself better first. it wont be long till your ttc, come around before you know it.

I was in the same boat, now we're NTNP. I know it's rough but the time will fly by and soon you'll be TTC and (hopefully) soon after that you'll have a little one in your arms. Hang in there, we ALL need to vent sometimes, esp when those around us are tired of hearing it, lol!

:dust:

I was in the same boat, now we're NTNP. I know it's rough but the time will fly by and soon you'll be TTC and (hopefully) soon after that you'll have a little one in your arms. Hang in there, we ALL need to vent sometimes, esp when those around us are tired of hearing it, lol!

Sorry, OT but love your ParaKiss avatar!

ETA - sorry, I mean Nana - recognised the Yazawa art but she really looks like Yukari there! x

Sorry, OT but love your ParaKiss avatar!

ETA - sorry, I mean Nana - recognised the Yazawa art but she really looks like Yukari there! x

Thanks, I love NANA. It's my favorite anime. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"