Weekend Bags

J

Jade--x

Does anyone know of anywhere doing nice reasonably cheap weekend bags suitable for hand luggage on a plane? Me and my sister went in every shop in town looking for one big enough that wasn't too expensive (as last time my sister broke the handle and mine got dirty and ruined :dohh:) and we couldn't find any anywhere. Was hoping you lovely ladies may know of any I can try their websites or even online stores :flower:

i got my weekend bag from Matalan a couple of months ago and its great!! and it was only £8!! think they are still doing them on the website!

You probably already looked in Primark but if you haven't I got a really nice bag from there, it hasn't broken and I've had all sorts in it, it's big enough for clothes, make up and hair straighteners etc etc. Might be worth having a look x

You probably already looked in Primark but if you haven't I got a really nice bag from there, it hasn't broken and I've had all sorts in it, it's big enough for clothes, make up and hair straighteners etc etc. Might be worth having a look x

I did look in primark and for saying how huge ours is they never seem to have that much in stock! The only weekend bags they had were quite big looking at them but they were really narrow and I've got to fit in it: a laptop dslr camera change of clothes for baby nappies and wipes some treats for them and then my stuff too :dohh: I've weighed everything going in and I'm just under my weight if I put the leads and chargers and the batteries in them etc. In my suitcase so I need one quite big within the size limits that's not too heavy :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->