Weekend

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
What you guys gonna get up to?

I usually chill with OH & a few drinks between TV & PC but Imis OH is picking me up on his way back from her Mums (she has Maddie) & I'm gonna sit with her as long as I can poor love - I should get to meet Vicky & Lauz properly too & the wee ones :dance:

Then I'll be back tomorrow evening! I've tidied my house incase he invites anyone over - I hate that an the house is a tip he did it last time I was away over night! :roll:

I best go sort myself out I'm not nearly ready :shock:

Nothing much tonight, just watching t.v prob :)

Tomorrow it's my mates birthday and we are all going out so going to be getting pissed tomorrow night :D

Have been invited out to a night out with work mates, not sure if i wanna go or not. Im jsut not a going out kinda person. Rob wants to show off his new suit though. I dunno lol.

I'm on my works do tonight! Obviously I'm driving but I intend to stuff my face as we are eating Italian.

Tomorrow night I' out with a group of friends we have a Christmas do every year nad we are going to my favourite chinese restaurant, guess what? I'm driving! :lol: :lol:

Lynnie thats naff :lol: Chip in for taxis :shock:

Imis OH has been stuck in traffic so I'm just waiting to get to see Imi :shock: :D

Wobbles,

I can't drink anyway!!! Only 20 days until baby bean is here and there will be a whole christmas full of booze to catch up on!

:dohh:

hmmm everyone else is drinking no fair!! have a litre of smirnoff(STILL!!!) in my cupboard, think ill have a couple!!!

im puttin my feet up ive been signed off work :D all though ide rather not have this crap on my wrist!
x

Well someone bashed my wing mirror off so I'm not allowed to drive it until it's replaced (passenger side was knocked off by pedestrian). So we will be walking into town if it's not raining tomorrow to take Ella to a soft play centre and then to see Father Xmas somewhere. The rest of the weekend will be spent tidying, sorting through more of Ella's old stuff, getting my maternity gear down from the attic and looking for some docs for the solicitors. Pretty boring really!

wotrking them meeting up with mate to have a chinky as xmas dinner do it every year then going to seer Not another Fucking panto that is the title of the play shudl be funn then spend the rest of weekend with other half

Newcastle Newcastle-Im excited, hope I am not disappointed :p

Stayed home but made up for missing the ngiht out buy buying myself a Big bottle of malibu to sip with some cola :D

I have a list of things to do:

1.) Finish tidying Nursery.
2.) Move Nursery Furniture into Nursery and out of the lounge!
3.) Tidy Lounge.
4.) Move the lounge around.
5.) Hoover the house!
6.) Go to B&Q.
7.) Other stuff You Know Who think of!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->