Weenotions AI2- daft question maybe?

L

Lisa1302

So these weenotions All in 2 nappies - I might be being very silly here - but how are they made?
I have re read the description over and over but can't figure out if they are like a BG AIO except the inner clips on rather than in a pocket...or is there something else too? What is the 'Minkee inner' they mention...is this just the inside bit of the outer? :blush:

So basically my question is - is it just the outside bit, then some different material on the inside of that and then the inserts pads? :wacko:

I am sure it is very simples like me :haha:
https://www.koolbadges.co.uk/images/thumbnails/simples-200x200.jpg

Yes, the outside bit is the material you choose, then you choose the inner material and then the insert poppers on over the top of it. The top of the insert is normally made of the same as the inner material.

If you know what a snap in itti bitti is like, it's kind of like that, except instead of the two bits that popper in, you have one long one that folds up and then lays flat :)

I have pics of one I just sold. This is the inner:
https://i43.tinypic.com/f5d9ap.jpg

Thank you, it was simple after all!!!
I am away to order if they are open again!

hiya Lisa1302 - sorry to gate crash your thread with a totally unrelated comment...still getting used to how to use this forum - haven't worked out how to message a user directly
Basically I spotted from a search for 'Shropshire' that you are from the Oswestry area..I am too..I'm only 8 weeks pregnent...I just wondered how long it was until you saw the midwife for your booking in appointment and first scan....the doc said they would refer me over a week ago but I haven't heard anything in the post yet so just wondering how long roughly it takes in this area - Thanks

hiya Lisa1302 - sorry to gate crash your thread with a totally unrelated comment...still getting used to how to use this forum - haven't worked out how to message a user directly
Basically I spotted from a search for 'Shropshire' that you are from the Oswestry area..I am too..I'm only 8 weeks pregnent...I just wondered how long it was until you saw the midwife for your booking in appointment and first scan....the doc said they would refer me over a week ago but I haven't heard anything in the post yet so just wondering how long roughly it takes in this area - Thanks

I sorry I cant help much as I didn't know I was pregnant until 15 weeks!! So I got scanned at 16 and then 20!

My friends who have found out earlier have seen the midwife at around 12 weeks and then their scan shortly after that!

Where in Os are you? I'm on Middleton Road :)

Daa Daaa....as if by magic the postman just posted the letter through the door!! Have first appointment a week on Saturday!

I'm not very far from you at all...I'm at the bottom end of College Road near to the cattle market...but hoping to move to a village location as was brought up in the countryside (Near Whitchurch) and want to get back to fields ASAP! Not so keen on buses going past all the time and street lights etc

Daa Daaa....as if by magic the postman just posted the letter through the door!! Have first appointment a week on Saturday!

I'm not very far from you at all...I'm at the bottom end of College Road near to the cattle market...but hoping to move to a village location as was brought up in the countryside (Near Whitchurch) and want to get back to fields ASAP! Not so keen on buses going past all the time and street lights etc

Oh lol I pass you everyday then as I go to farm to do the horses!
I was brought up in a village too - we have only been in town for 3 years, were in Maesbury on the farm before that.

Good news on getting the letter! So is your appointment at the Gobowen hozzy or at your doctors surgery?

At Gobowen - quite looking forward to having a look around - I think they have a new maternity unit there don't they? My sister gave birth at Shrewsbury just before Xmas -it was a bit cold and aging - and it makes sense for me to use Gobowen as its so much closer.
Maesbury is nice - we were looking at buying a house in Gwern Y Brenin- just by Maesbury but unfortunately ours hasn't sold yet :-( I grew up on a farm....did you find the move to town okay? or do you miss it?
Lovely smiley pic of your little one by the way

At Gobowen - quite looking forward to having a look around - I think they have a new maternity unit there don't they? My sister gave birth at Shrewsbury just before Xmas -it was a bit cold and aging - and it makes sense for me to use Gobowen as its so much closer.
Maesbury is nice - we were looking at buying a house in Gwern Y Brenin- just by Maesbury but unfortunately ours hasn't sold yet :-( I grew up on a farm....did you find the move to town okay? or do you miss it?
Lovely smiley pic of your little one by the way

Yes the ward at Oswestry is fab! I had to give birth in Shrewsbury too as I had a complication and Gobowen only deal with easy cases! I went straight to Gobowen after they released me though and spent the night there - it was lovely! Was fab as I knew 2 of the girls who had babies!

It only has 6 beds and 2 delivery suites, all very new and clean - the beds were actually brand new last March as I was the first to have a go lol

Yes Gwernybrenin is gorgeous - my mums farm backs on to the lane at the back there.

I do miss it in a way - but living here is very convenient with a baby - I can pop the shops in 2 minutes instead of using the car, and most of our friends are in town, so its not too bad, the street lights and noise like you said are the killers lol

Here's hoping I'm an easy case! Nice and new and clean sound appealling!

Right I'd better get back to work...I'm a teacher in a local school but currently at home due to a chicken pox out break and as my mum thinks I never had it as a child I'm at risk so have to steer clear of the place until I get blood results back to say I'm immune or to say I need anti-viral....oh the joys - but I'm finding it hard to not spend most of my day on pregnancy sites like this instead of getting on with lesson planning and report writing which would be a much more productive use of my time - but not as exciting!!

hahah yes very naughty , but I know what its like...it will soon be online shopping for baby stuff!!

Although very very tempted I won't let myself look until we've had the 12 week scan - although I did have a very sneaky look in that lovely shop in town 'Gooseberry' when I was looking for a christianing present for my nephew but had to stop myself!

Hmm yes well Gooseberry is literally around the corner from me!! There is also Magic Roundabout the boutique across the road which has gorgeous but not very cheap clothes!
Also Lullabys at Gledrid for furniture prams etc, Boots and M&Co for clothes.

TBH Oswestry is not bad now for getting things for babies!

Argghh...don't tell me...I'll be wanting to visit them all!! lol
At least Oswestry is good for shopping of some kind.....other than that is travel agents, charity shops, kebab shops or hair salons!! lol

You are right its pants for anything else!

My friend is due in September and we are off to the Baby Show at the NEC on the 22nd - I am trying to convince her not to buy a pram at Gooseberry because they don't have that many to see so I want her to see all the different ones there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->