Weenotions,Issys,itti bambooty ;) all cheap need to sell, make me and offer.

Any chance you can hold it for me till Monday :blush:

Or do you need the pennies now?

Yep deffo. I can use it with DD for now, and cross all my fingers and toes for a girl :blush:

And even if we do get blessed with a boy, I can just put him in it when we are home :rofl:

what size is ur issey cos I might be interested :flower:

Is the price including postage? I live in Holland but the postage is not so expensive if you send it as a small package in a paaded envelope or something. Im def interested:thumbup:

Yea Hun I'll send it with postage since its been here a while ;)

can I ask just 1 last question? does the issey come with the night insert too?? or just the single insert for daytime use?

Urghhhh will have a look....have only got 1 in at the moment but sure I can find one of the nappies with the two :flower: I never use the night inserts so they are just sitting in the corner so I will have one ;)

ok if you can find a night insert that goes with it then Ill take it for the 15 including postage then:thumbup:

;) ok I will find one I have a fair few as I split them up as inserts for other nappies :blush:

Hi I'm interested in owl issy, totsbot and fuzzi bunz. Would you do a deal on all 3 and would you be able to include night insert pls :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->