Weenotions wrap sizing

M

Maffie

Is it my baby or are these massive, I thought i'd ordered a large on accident but ive just cecked my order and its a medium!!!! So it should fit 10-20lbs but its massive on Noah I mean it just looks silly he's about 16lbs but skinny and long.

Anyone else having these issues? I feel like having a strop as I need more wraps :growlmad:

Yeah they're mahoosive! I ordered the XL one for my cousin's wee girl (who is only 3 weeks older than Dexter but is huge) and I got a shock when I saw how enormous it was! Luckily it fit her, but yeah, they're big.

It was so big I tried it on top of a nappy, vest, babygro, popped my new wnnn on him to see then thought ooooh try thr wrap on top lol he looked like a weeble wobble but was mahoooooosive :haha: should of taking a pic poor little man.

They're absolutely huge aren't they! I sold some Flips so I could buy some wraps to go over Little Lambs and Flips and the WN ones are even too big for the Little Lambs :grr: They're pretty but I'd say it'll be a while before they'll fit her. So now have to fund getting smaller wraps which I'd have got in the first place if I'd realised just how huge they were!

They are big, sized to go over heavily boosted WNNN :) Theo is in a medium (he still fits in a small which is up to 10lb!) and on the tightest snaps and it fits over all his night nappies. Which is great because some wraps wont fit over bigger night nappies!

We've never needed a proper night nappy so a Little Lamb is about as bulky as I've seen a nappy - that may have been my problem, just didn't know what to expect!

Seems big over the wnnn even, will have to retry it, see if im doing something wrong.

nah, they dont sit tight to the nappies like some other wraps do, they stay looseish over the nappy but fasten close around the waist and legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->