• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

weenotions

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
was all excited this morning when the postman delivered 6 new weenotions pockets to our door. but i was all disappointed when i put one on Rhys

i ordered the new *side snapping* pockets thinking that they would be better than the front poppered ones. i put one on Rhys and theres huge gaps around his tummy where the nappy doesnt sit snuggly unlike the front poppered ones amd the nappy itself is so bulky even without a booster! it looks awful :(

im so dissapointed.

i have 5 here brand new if anybody wants to buy then lol

Why not contact the maker of them. She is really lovely and will help

Yeah she will definitely help you out Terrie

i dont want to be cheeky though :( i think its coz rhys is quite skinny they just dont fit right

Maybe she would do an exchange Terrie for the other nappies you haven't used?

Do they not have the adjustable waistband with them?

they have adjustable legs but not the waist... unless im thick and havent looked!

Please please talk to us! We don't bite honest and we want all our customers to be happy - really! Margaret of Wee Notions.

So that we don't get spammed please leave out the spaces in the following email address..... us @ weenotions .co .uk Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"