weight before pregnant

becca6985

Reaction score
sorry dunno if this is the right place to post this or not im just after a bit of advice

i was just wondering what is the heavest weight people have fallen pregnant at.im not trying to be rude and sorry if i offend anyone i am just after some advice i am currently on a diet and have lost 6 stone still have a long way to go.

thanks

I know I no longer belong in this section, but I'm pregnant and quite overweight. At the start of the year I weighed 17 stone 7 pounds, by the time I fell pregnant (June) I weighed 16 stone 6 pounds. Pregnancy has dropped me down to 16 stone, which is still waaaay too heavy for me (BMI just over 35 atm), but the baby is doing just fine so far =)

I weighed 14 stone 7lbs before getting pregnant, i went down to 13 stone 9lbs in the first trimester because of all day morning sickness, and by the end of the pregnancy i weighed just over 15 stone. Baby was perfectly healthy and he weighed a very healthy 8lb 10oz. I had planned on losing weight before pregnancy but it never worked out that way. Good for you!

I fell pregnant accidentally nearly 3 years ago, i'm 5ft2 and weighed 8st 2lbs. It ended in a mc at 7wks.. I comfort ate my way up to 10st 4lbs. After trying since last summer, i'm sure that my weight has a part in it. My BMI is still only 25 so i'm classed as healthy but i'm on my way back down to 8st 7lbs, i've lost 4lbs so far. Let's hope it kick starts my body into babymaker mode!

I was 204 lbs when I got pregnant. (Have gained 13 lbs since in 25 weeks)

Hey hunny, i was aprox 13 stone 2 pounds at my heaviest just before i fell pregnant (im rather curvy and big boned but pregnancy has dropped me down to aprox 12 stone ish now... the all day morning sickness at its worst for a few weeks has made me loose so much weigh in such a short time, u can tell i have lost it too... i just have a curvy bum and boobs and now starting to get a little podge tummy.. well done you for loosing that 6 stone girl!!! fantastic!!! xxxxx

hi hun , i weighed well over 20 stone when i got pregnant x

OO sorry hun lol, stones are equal to 14 pounds? xxx

Yeah about 7 kg xD. lol I think 'stone' always sounds so archaic xD

hehe sorry hunny! i forget we all use different measurements xx

I was about 13 stones (84 kilos, 182 pounds) when i got pregnant, I used to weigh about 19. I had a perfect pregnancy and labour, I used to bike everywhere so I am fit even though overweight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->