Weight gain 38 weeks x

Tryingbabyno1

Mummy 2 my beautiful Isla
Reaction score
Hey ladies just curious how much weight u had gained at 38 weeks x

I’m almost 40 and I’ve gained 35. With my other 2 I only gained 20 but this time I’ve noticed a ton of swelling in my legs and feet so I’m hoping like 15 of it is water weight or I’m going to have a lot of trouble getting into my summer clothes in the next few months XD

I'm 38 weeks and have gained about 30 pounds. Weight gain has certainly accelerated in the last few weeks.
I'm hoping it's all in my belly, which is huge, but I think I'll have a bit of work afterwards to lose the weight. :dohh:

I dread stepping on those scales!! I'd put on over 14lb before the half way mark.

It's strange, my daughter I ate shocking and only put on 7lb throughout my whole pregnancy. Expecting a boy this time ate nice and healthy and it's all gone on my bum, hips and legs this time round.

I've honestly only went to 38 weeks in two of my previous four pregnancies. I gained 57 lbs. with one and 65 lbs. with the other :oops:

I'm up 11 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight but I lost like 9 lbs in 1st tri, so really up nearly 20 lbs.

Also, my BMI is 'overweight' so my doctor doesn't want me to gain much so hopefully I only gain another 5 or so in the final month......which will put me at 25lbs in total but still only 16 up from my starting weight....

I think it suits me since I was overweight. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->