Weight gain at 29 weeks.

MiSS.M0MMY2BE

Reaction score
Well technically it was at 28 + 4, but my weight gain was 27 lbs. I have no idea where its going to. Everyone is telling me its all belly, but my belly isn't even that big idt. I mean I'm showing, yeah. But I don't feel like I'm that big. So where in the world is it going to!? Am I going to have a big baby girl or is that no idication?

Hey, I'm not a teen mum anymore but I was.
I had a huge belly like huge but a normal size baby.
I think everyone is different and on the end a 6 lb baby and a 9 lb baby still isn't fun giving birth to. I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Everyone is different, shape and weight.
With my first 2 pregnancies, I was extremely small-
I gained a total of 35 pounds with my 1st, they expected her to be about 6 pounds by measuring my stomach, she was 9+ pounds. I lost all the weight I gained in 3 days.
With my 2nd, I gained 20 pounds and he was 8 pounds and 3 ounces at 35 weeks and 5 days.

You mostly likely will have a normal size baby! No need to worry.

This was me at 28 weeks-I had gained I think about 21 pounds at this picture :thumbup:

Attachments

• 561821_3636723084109_1619810509_n.jpg
    561821_3636723084109_1619810509_n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
A lot of it will be waters and baby :)

I was massive, from 16-40 weeks I gained 3 stone (42lb) and lost 2.5 stone (35lb) right away, my LO was only 8lb 3oz and the rest of the 2.5 stone was waters lol I wouldn't worry :flower:

Ah, thanks everyone! My oh was a 10 lber, which scares me a little lol. But its fine by me if she's a big baby. Like callie said, I'm sure it won't feel freat either way lol. I just couldn't figure out where all the weight is going to, but hopefully ill lose most of it pretty much right after like you ladies. :-D Thanks for the replies!

I was a 10lber too but my LO shocked us all (huuuuge bump) by being a wrinkly 8lber :haha:

Ah, thanks everyone! My oh was a 10 lber, which scares me a little lol. But its fine by me if she's a big baby. Like callie said, I'm sure it won't feel freat either way lol. I just couldn't figure out where all the weight is going to, but hopefully ill lose most of it pretty much right after like you ladies. :-D Thanks for the replies!

You may have a big baby ;) Everyone in my husband's side and my side of the family are very tall! I am the shortest and petite, at 5'4", my husband is 6'2" and he was the smallest baby at 9 pounds 6 ounces, his 3 other siblings were between, 10 pounds 3 ounces-11 pounds 6 ounces- All of my sisters, brothers, mom, dad, uncles and aunts are 5'8"-6'6", so I know what I got myself into! lol

I always tell him that our last baby is going to be really small like me

You may have a big baby ;) Everyone in my husband's side and my side of the family are very tall! I am the shortest and petite, at 5'4", my husband is 6'2" and he was the smallest baby at 9 pounds 6 ounces, his 3 other siblings were between, 10 pounds 3 ounces-11 pounds 6 ounces- All of my sisters, brothers, mom, dad, uncles and aunts are 5'8"-6'6", so I know what I got myself into! lol

Oh my goodness! Haha. Were your other babys big?

The weight gain can.be water, baby, placenta, extra.blood volume, etc, its.not just you or.baby gaining.excess weight. With my daughter, I proba ly gained around 35 pounds, and she was 5 of it born at 36 weeks.

Yes, my daughter was 9+ pounds and 21 1/2 inches long and my son was born at 35 weeks 5 days at 8 pounds 3 ounces and 22 inches long, my OB was going to induce me at 38 weeks because I had problems my whole pregnancy and because he would have been 10 pounds by then.

Hey :)
I have been pretty small during my pregnancy so far, the weight didn't really start coming till about 31 weeks!
Everyone says I'm all belly too, like if you look at me from the back you can't really tell.. but when I turn around its huuuge.. lol
I've gained around 27 lbs so far and last week I gained 4 lbs :s I don't know where its going !
Doc said it could be a lot of waters and baby weight like clair said..
I'm scared to go to the obgyn and weigh myself this week.. ugh, lol !

Yes, my daughter was 9+ pounds and 21 1/2 inches long and my son was born at 35 weeks 5 days at 8 pounds 3 ounces and 22 inches long, my OB was going to induce me at 38 weeks because I had problems my whole pregnancy and because he would have been 10 pounds by then.

Oh wow!

Hey :)
I have been pretty small during my pregnancy so far, the weight didn't really start coming till about 31 weeks!
Everyone says I'm all belly too, like if you look at me from the back you can't really tell.. but when I turn around its huuuge.. lol
I've gained around 27 lbs so far and last week I gained 4 lbs :s I don't know where its going !
Doc said it could be a lot of waters and baby weight like clair said..
I'm scared to go to the obgyn and weigh myself this week.. ugh, lol !

Haha, you will probably be back to being teeny after you have her so I wouldn't worry too much. I wasn't real skinny to begin with so I'm a little worried about how long it'll take me to lose the weight. But when the doctor told me how much I weighed my mouth like dropped lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->