weight gain calculater

GAH!!!!
This thing just told me I should have put on 10 more lbs. by this time!
So I'm 10 bs. under what I should be.
WTF.
I would feel like a blimp if I was 10 lbs. heavier right now.

runnergrl, your bump is lookin fab!

I know I ve put on probably the the most upper weight gain on an average scale, but I don't care!! I too look like Aunty E and Runnergl - absolutely fine!!!!

I hate those weight calculators... they make me feel guilty for eating (no I don't eat alot and it is far from unhealthy).... that's surely not good!

Thanks. i hate that there is a website that tells us how much weight we are 'supposed to gain" and I hate that it actually makes us feel bad. Stupid internet:nope:

Mine said i was overweight! Ugh so not true lol.... Frickin weight calculator thing lol. It said i am over by 2 lbs:growlmad:

as said earlier girlies it dont matter about weight cause we r all yummy mummys to be :) didnt mean to make anyone upset by this thread :( i sorry, am i forgiven :flower:

Of course! We can't stay mad at you- just the website!

Haha great...here are my results

Based on your pre-pregnancy weight of 144 lbs., we calculated your BMI to be 23, which is considered average according to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies. This week you should weigh between:

164 and 166 lbs

You are 6 pounds over the high end of of your target weight range. During your first trimester, you should gain between 2 and 4 lbs.. Thereafter, you should be gaining 1 lbs. per week until the end of your pregnancy.

At full term (40 weeks pregnant) you should weigh between:

169 and 179 lbs
Total Target Weight Gain: 25 to 35 lbs.

And had a prenatal appt yesterday and my OB told me to start walking...I gained 7lbs in two weeks....yikes

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 31 weeks dropped.jpg
    31 weeks dropped.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
Apparantly I am 4 pounds under weight, I feel like I might pop any minute as it is!

I have put on 19lbs (was 128lbs now 147lbs) so far and it says at 40 weeks I should weigh between 153-163lbs so not far off. My midwife is happy with me anyway so I'm not too bothered :)

Sammy, if that thing says you are 6lbs over, I am so no longer worried:) you look fab!

as long as little Jonathan is healthy I dont care how much weight I gain....and will have to lose afterwards...I'm in no hurry....lol have plenty of time to work on that....lol

im like you girls all bump we all look great hugs to all!

4.5 pounds over where I should be at this point. Oops! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->