Weight Gain...or lack of it....

I am 14weeks and 2 days and have only gained 1 pound also :) But i feel alot bigger. i also have gone up a cup size :hissy: I feel really fat thot, espes when im sitting down.. I wish my belly would just become a bump and not flabby :(

Mervs Mum, I so have the opposite problem. I truly don't know what is going on.

Here's the issue. My starting weight was 95 lbs. and today I am now up to 117 lbs. at 20 weeks. A total of a whopping 22 lbs.

In prior pregnancies, my weight was at 108 lbs. at 21 weeks, still with the pre-pregnancy weight of 95 lbs. with both. So up until week 21 I gained 13 lbs.

So what the heck is up with this pregnancy?

I truly, truly don't eat anymore than I do pre-pregnancy. I am not a junk eater and if I have a chocolate bar, I eat maybe a third of it.

Here's what I had today:

A couple of glasses of milk.
A clubhouse sandwich at lunchtime with a handful of fries.
A slurpee (just because I had an awful scan but this is a rare thing) - Usually it's an ice coffee in the afternoon. haha
Some potato salad and macaroni salad (not even much to cover 1/2 a small plate)

And tonight I may have a glass or two of milk.

This is how I eat prior to being pregnant. I am not a big eater by far.

So, how can I possibly gain this much weight?

I know, I know, I've brought this up before but it's mind-boggling to me. ROFL!

Mervs Mum, I so have the opposite problem. I truly don't know what is going on.

Here's the issue. My starting weight was 95 lbs. and today I am now up to 117 lbs. at 20 weeks. A total of a whopping 22 lbs.

In prior pregnancies, my weight was at 108 lbs. at 21 weeks, still with the pre-pregnancy weight of 95 lbs. with both. So up until week 21 I gained 13 lbs.

I truly, truly don't eat anymore than I do pre-pregnancy. I am not a junk eater and if I have a chocolate bar, I eat maybe a third of it.

Here's what I had today:

A slurpee (just because I had an awful scan but this is a rare thing) - Usually it's an ice coffee in the afternoon. haha

Its totally weird isnt it??? The other thing I dont understand with you Lee-Anne is how you still look tiny on your bump pics - you dont look like you are gaining weight other than the bump - yet I look to be getting fat. :wacko:

I got back on the scales this morning, and the 1lb I thought I'd finally put on has gone again. I'm definately carrying 10 - 14 lbs too much post wedding and Christmas and if anything I am eating less than normal.
Today:
Bowl of Special K breakfast cereal (one of teh low fat types - not for that reason, I just love the taste!) with fat free milk (again a taste thing).
Tomato soup with 3 good slices of bread and butter
8 or so 'morning coffee' biscuits - very plain cookies really
2 pancakes with syrup
small packet of crisps/chips
sparkling water to drink.

I dont usually eat pancakes for tea but they were quick and easy and I wasnt very hungry!

How can my clothes not fit me either??? My skirts for work are tight and I have to leave my bottom bottom open on my shirts...and the boobs....

This baby has felt to be sucking the life out of my at times....maye its sucking the fat outta me!!!! :wohoo:

x

Here's what I had today:

:hugs: You eat about the amount i eat before lunch :rofl: only jokin but seriously you look fab in all your pics!!! You can no way tell you've gained weight it does look all in the bump :) xxx

I've lost two stone and two dress sizes since being pregnant, MW told me not to worry as baby will get what it wants.

Its totally weird isnt it??? The other thing I dont understand with you Lee-Anne is how you still look tiny on your bump pics - you dont look like you are gaining weight other than the bump - yet I look to be getting fat. :wacko:

I got back on the scales this morning, and the 1lb I thought I'd finally put on has gone again. I'm definately carrying 10 - 14 lbs too much post wedding and Christmas and if anything I am eating less than normal.
Today:
Bowl of Special K breakfast cereal (one of teh low fat types - not for that reason, I just love the taste!) with fat free milk (again a taste thing).
Tomato soup with 3 good slices of bread and butter
8 or so 'morning coffee' biscuits - very plain cookies really
2 pancakes with syrup
small packet of crisps/chips
sparkling water to drink.

I dont usually eat pancakes for tea but they were quick and easy and I wasnt very hungry!

How can my clothes not fit me either??? My skirts for work are tight and I have to leave my bottom bottom open on my shirts...and the boobs....

This baby has felt to be sucking the life out of my at times....maye its sucking the fat outta me!!!! :wohoo:

x

:rofl: @ sucking the fat outta you.

Going to the doctor this morning so will bring up the weight gain with him. Maybe I just have a big baby. I don't know. This is the reason why I thought I might be a few weeks or so further along...turns out I was only 3 days. ROFL

My weight gain is strange too. It seems to go up very fast. I've gained 3 lbs. in a matter of two days.

Oh well, I know that I eat normally so I shouldn't be so concerned as it will all come off after bubs is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->