weight gain

jenny873

Reaction score
just wondering how much ur babies gained in first week, got Lilly weighted at 1 week and 4 days and shes gained 12oz the little fatty hahaha xxx

thats sound really good. they lose some weight after birth and then gain think it should be around 8oz a week on average so looks like shes doing well and your obviously doing well.

whats it like any way do you miss your bump? i heard some women do. obviously your having no probs feeding. hows her sleeping pattern? sorry it not relevant to the post was just wondering how things are going.

Ha ha aww bless, thats good hun!

They gain weight a lot quicker on formula than breast feeding. Good for her!

xx

Awww thats really good. Olivia lost weight in her first week, she was 8lb 13 born and dropped to 8lb 6

x

Lily dropped 6oz first week and then the next put on 12.5oz little porker all in her fac ahaha!

xx

Rhiannon was 7lb 7oz born, 6lb 12oz going to SCBU at 3 days old, 7lb the day we got let home at 7 days old and she got weighed last wed at 2 weeks and 5 days and was 8lb 2oz...oink oink lol...!!!!

thats sound really good. they lose some weight after birth and then gain think it should be around 8oz a week on average so looks like shes doing well and your obviously doing well.

whats it like any way do you miss your bump? i heard some women do. obviously your having no probs feeding. hows her sleeping pattern? sorry it not relevant to the post was just wondering how things are going.

i miss it a little bit lol sometimes i knock my stomache and automatically think "shit i hit the baby" lol, shes sleeping ok wakes up mainly every 4 hours sometimes of a day she wakes after 2 hours but thats only really once and sometimes of a night she sleeps 5/6 hours which is good! hows your pregnancy going nearly there x

i miss it a little bit lol sometimes i knock my stomache and automatically think "shit i hit the baby" lol, shes sleeping ok wakes up mainly every 4 hours sometimes of a day she wakes after 2 hours but thats only really once and sometimes of a night she sleeps 5/6 hours which is good! hows your pregnancy going nearly there x
ooooohhhh good it sounds like its going great, and your enjoying being a new mum. im doing fine, im ready for my lilly to show her face, lost part of my plug on wednesday. and had 2 major pains hour apart but nothing since, ive noticed today i can breath alot easier so im hoping she has moved down. other than that nothing yet :hissy::hissy: bring on the pain. i want to meet my daughter:rofl: that sounds weird:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->