Weight gain

Wishing_well

Reaction score
I know everyone is different, but out of interest, how much weight had you gained by 18 weeks?

14 pounds, then plateau'd and lost two pounds in the 4 weeks since (we're really active in the summer!).

2kg, dont no what this is in punds or anything, but im now almost 21 weeks and ive gained 4kg in total :) overall pretty happy. but to be really honest im over being pregnant already lol. i worked my arse off last year lost 27kg and then got preg so im really struggling to enjoy the weight gain lol. this is my second and my first was 10lb 8oz so i have big babies lol.

I only gained 10lb with my first pregnancy and all in 3rd tri. Wth my second I was 2 stone underweight and gained 2 stone which I really struggled mentally with, so this time I'm freaking out. I was just over 7st when j fell pregnant (at 5'6) so underweight again, but I'm really hoping I don't gain as much this time.
I know it's 'not all fat' etc but I find it really hard to deal with... Am I crazy?

I only gained 10lb with my first pregnancy and all in 3rd tri. Wth my second I was 2 stone underweight and gained 2 stone which I really struggled mentally with, so this time I'm freaking out. I was just over 7st when j fell pregnant (at 5'6) so underweight again, but I'm really hoping I don't gain as much this time.
I know it's 'not all fat' etc but I find it really hard to deal with... Am I crazy?

i wouldn't say your crazy we all no alot of it is baby, placenta , uterus and fluid but its still hard to deal with. i can definitely sympathize with you

i wouldn't say your crazy we all no alot of it is baby, placenta , uterus and fluid but its still hard to deal with. i can definitely sympathize with you

I have a history of eating disorders, so seeing the number on the scales creeping up is terrifying!

I was weighed yesterday and have gained only 2lbs this pregnancy, so far :)

I'm only 14 weeks but have gained just over a stone already. Purely down to over eating!!!!!

I gained 10 lbs by 18 weeks. I'm scared to weigh myself again

I hadn't gained any weight at 18 weeks in either pregnancy. But I was overweight to begin with, so that was okay!

I'm 13 weeks and i've lost 12lbs due to the sickness :(

I think I gained a kilo by then this time around. I have binge eating disorder so know how weird it feels with weight, though I'm at the other end of the scale to you and far too heavy.

You're very tiny!

I can't remember too well but I lost around a kilo and a half during first tri thanks to morning sickness so by 18 weeks was still a bit under my start weight.

I'm 14 weeks and 10lbs down. Horrible morning (actually all day long) sickness mixed with a 24 hour vomiting bug.

Hopefully it will all calm down soon and I can start eating properly. It's making me so tired and weak

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->