Weight Gain

Babybump87

Reaction score
Just curious really as to how much weight other ladies have gained in their pregnancies .

I am 30 wks 2 days and got weighed today on home scales , just out of interest and I’ve gained 1 1/2 stone (21lbs) . I was 9 1/2 stone (133lb) at 7 weeks pregnant.

I don’t look as though I’ve gained 21lbs . In my previous pregnancies I put on weight in my face alone , this time nothing ! Am I heading for a bigger baby lol!

I looked back on my records and had gained 22 lbs at 30 weeks.

At 37 weeks, I had gained 28 lbs.

Not sure if that helps you any, but that's where I am! Doctor gave me the goal of 25-35 and says I'm right on track.

I lost almost a stone in the first trimester! I’m 38 +1 today and have put a total of 8lbs on. I think I’ve been quite lucky really, although was a bit overweight to begin with! (Size 16) ...

Oh wow a stone !
That’s not a lot to put on at 38 weeks you are lucky haha !
My midwife didn’t say anything about weight gain etc at my booking in appointment (she did mention I was slightly under weight for my height which I don’t think I was) then again they never in my other 2 pregnancies and I won’t get weighed now until my 6 week post baby check up !

Guess I was just surprised as I feel smaller this time around oh well !

I was around 8 and a half stone before I fell pregnant. Weighed myself today at 34 weeks and I was 11 stone 6.. Shocking I know.
Really upsets me. I was on prednisone for the first 23 weeks of pregnancy which is steroids and the main symptom is weight gain. Really praying I lose my baby weight. I'm having her on the 1st may by section x

Hi, i am currently 29 + 4 and am yet to gain a single pound. I was overweight to begin with but was definitely expecting to have gained by this point. I feel i may have lost weight in other places and just gained in my stomach. Am hoping i will weigh less post pregnancy than i did pre xx

Don’t be too hard on yourself Sammie ! Your growing a beautiful life !

Wow that’s amazing having not gained any weight at all Vicky!

I'm actually 4lb under pre pregnancy weight. I lost over a stone through illness at 20 weeks. Hoping to weight alot less after baby. I was over weight to start with tho.

Yeah that’s a stone Hoping !

I’m gonna have a huge bump by the end . I look and feel like I have a large basket ball down my top ! I haven’t put on any weight in my face , legs or hips ! .

I’m 36 weeks with 25 days left and I went from weighing 108-110lbs to now weighing 166lbs!! Not sure where it’s all going because I still feel like I look the same:shrug:

Might be the baby putting on extra body fat too !

I feel like I am gonna pop at times already ! Hoping he makes a slightly earlier appearance!

Hey I am 27w and have gained 1st 5lbs (19lbs). Checked previous records with my first and had only gained 1st at 27w so definitely bigger this pregnancy but people tell me I look smaller than last time! Meh... in the UK the hospital posters say it's healthy to gain between 2-2.5st (28-35lbs) during pregnancy xx

I’m only 22 weeks but I’ve gained 1st 10lb (24lb) already :/ with my son I gained 4 stone and it looks like I’m going for the same again. I mean I do eat much more, but I feel like the weight gain for both pregnancies have been a little dramatic but I guess I would say that lol! My first baby was 9lb 6oz though...
X

I’m prettty sure little man is going to weigh heavier than my girls too !
Such a variation from woman to woman and each pregnancy it seems.

Currently pregnant with baby number 7 and at 27+4 I have gained 24lbs. With all my boys i gain about 25 to 30 lbs by birth but with my girls usually about 10 to 15.

I’ve gained more weight this time with a boy than with my girls . I always measured bang on with them too. This time I’ve measured a week ahead on two different occasions .

I am due on Thursday and last week was measuring 40 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->