Weight gane over christmas

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
Half a stone :dohh::dohh::nope: in a week
I've been a right old pig and haven't stopped eating

I'm feeling bloated.. That's it, no more pigging out:wacko: really annoyed as I've just got back to pre pregnancy weight

What about you ?

Same here, half a stone. We went on holiday for a week before Christmas so that didn't help. And there is still so much bad food left in the house, mince pies, Christmas cake, selection boxes, cookies, fudge, it's everywhere I turn!

I know, it's everywhere, every cupboard. I wanted to bin it but oh was not up for that..

Choc orange, monkey nuts, celebrations... Crisps:nope: it's torture and I have no willpower at all, non :shrug:

couple of pounds here, but again i have missed out on my fitness classes too being xmas so hopefully it wont be for long!

I'm hoping it'll drop off when I'm back at work!

I put off scales until today, I was not shocked though as I can feel it ..

I'm usually walking loads so hoping it will be gone by February

My scales are in hiding! No idea what I've gained, but môst people do over Xmas. Don't worry x

I don't know but since my wedding in November I've gone from 110lbs to 127 :cry: It's my own fault but I feel massive! Started a diet today and hope to be thin by March. Absolutely dreading New Year's and seeing people who haven't seen me since I was smaller.

I decided on Xmas day to go on a massive health kick in jan so have seen that as an excuse to eat like a pig. But you know, I *need* to make sure that all the chocolate has gone by next week ;)

I don't know but since my wedding in November I've gone from 110lbs to 127 :cry: It's my own fault but I feel massive! Started a diet today and hope to be thin by March. Absolutely dreading New Year's and seeing people who haven't seen me since I was smaller.

Try being closer to 200lb when you should only weigh 140lb xx

im going with the eat it all then its gone approach..........ate too many sprouts though, OH is NOT impressed :( lol

Iv actually lost 6lb, started dieting and gentle exercise beginning of December! Didn't pig out over Christmas no chocolate or biscuits , very proud of myself :)

I don't weigh myself. But I know I've lost at least 7lb 8oz :haha:

An advantage to being pregnant over christmas! I may not be allowed a lot of scrummy cheese but at least i can put off worrying about weight gain for a bit longer :haha:

I lost 22lb the day I had ds marine wag ... but it's not nice to gloat ;) xx

5lbs over the past 3 weeks. I've been a real gorbo and I can really feel it. Back on the diet from the 1st January and hope to be a stone and a half down by March!

I dread to think!! Got weigh in on 1st Jan and I haven't been on my diet since Christmas eve, dreading it.....yet I can't stop eating jaffa cakes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->