Weight/Height question

goldlion

Mommy
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much Aspen should weigh at this age? She's a little over a month and a half. I took her to the doctor for a regular checkup on Monday and she's now 11.5lbs (including outfit) and 24 inches long. This being my first baby I'm being paranoid and just want to make sure she's growing well. What do you think? She's certainly not too small is she? Silly question.. I know.

I dont think so. Erica is going for her 2 months appt on the 12th, and we will see then how much she weighs now, but she is 24 inches also. She was only 19 1/2in when born tho. I think Aspen sounds like a good size. She's such a cutie too btw!! I love the pic in your avatar!! =)

Sounds perfect; my daughter was 11.88lbs and born 7lbs 2oz :)

i got riley weighed on wednesday so he woulda been 9 weeks and 1 day and he was 12lb1oz

Sounds huge to me lol I think its all based on how much she was at birth. Noah is small for his age so I dont know much about full term baby's..P/S He's 8lbs 8 oz now yay!! he gained 22 oz's in 2 weeks!

Sounds huge to me lol I think its all based on how much she was at birth. Noah is small for his age so I dont know much about full term baby's..P/S He's 8lbs 8 oz now yay!! he gained 22 oz's in 2 weeks!

That's amazing! He's doing so well now. I'm very proud of the two of you :D

You can plot your own growth chart here:

https://www.mybirthcare.com/favorites/babygrowth.asp

You just enter the pounds and ounces each month. All babies are different though, and as long as they seem content and you're getting enough wet and dirty nappies a day I wouldn't worry :D

Colton was just over 12lbs at his one month. He was 9lbs 14oz at birth though, and he didn't gain any weight the first two weeks ?! He's 2.5-3 months old now and was 14lbs 12oz last Friday.
Also.. he has been sick twice and always looses alittle weight when he is sick, so he would probably be alittle more if not for that.

Lilia is a similar age to aspen and she now weighs 10lb and is 26" long. She was 8lb 4oz and 24" long at birth but didn't gain any weight for the first 4 weeks so I'd say aspen is about right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->