Weight Loss Before Bump!

MrsWooolf

Reaction score
Hi there!!

I'm new so just thought id say hello to everyone :wave:

I have not started my baby journey yet!! and still on the waiting to try side of it! Due to i really want to loose some weight first!! So far ive lost 2 and half stone still a bit to go tho and just wondered if any1 else out there was trying to shift the flab before babies!!

Looking forward to getting to know you lot!!

xx

Hi hun,
I was in the ttc section but we are now going to go onto the WTT cos had 2 mc's since july.
I'm wanting to lose some weight first to.
I have PCOS so the weight thing is a hard thing when u have PCOS.
xx

So sorry to hear about your mc's! Such a sad thing!
Ive been tested for PCOS a while ago when i was 17 for PCOS came back negative but as getting older ive had more symtoms of it once i have lost the weight im going back for re-tests im now 22.
xx

Hiya,
Welcome to wtt :) I hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck with the weight loss. xx

I have always thought i had it cos i can go 6 months without a period. got tested last year they said i hadnt got it. but when i had my first mc they then told me they did find something. Had another scan last week and i defo have it. so had the blood tests done results this thursday.
I'm goin 2 ask to see a dietitian cos i know i need to lose weight as the weight is mainly on my tummy area which makes me feel depressed to.
I'm 23 so still young xx

Same here all my weight is around my tummy and also same about periods! i can go ages without 1 and they are very irregular! Doctor told me to come back in 3 months and we will do a mini MOT just need to shift this 1.5 st!!
xx

Hey hun,
Good luck with the weight loss, and congrats on how well you have done so far! We are on a break right now due to mmc so I am going to try and lose some weight. Only lost 5lbs so far but only just started so that's my excuse!
Welcome to Bnb :hugs:

thanks for the welcome! so sorry to hear of your mc!
least you have started with the weight loss keep going!
xx

I have PCOS too and its so hard to lose weight the only thing that helps me shift it is mots of exercise and right now i just dont have the time. I am still trying though, this week was supposed to be my first week but then AF struck unexpectedly so now I am ravenous.

Welcome! I am also trying to drop a little weight while I WTT. I joined Weight Watchers about a week ago, so hopefully that will help. I've already become more aware of what I'm eating and that I shouldn't eat when I'm upset.

Nice to see some others trying to shift some weight before ttc!!
Ive also joined weight watchers so we will see how it goes!!!
good luck every1!
xx

Hi Girls,

I am waiting to try and really want to lose 2 stone, but a stone would be great. Also think that fitness is an issue with me, as i lead a very sedentary life!!! Sit on my bum all day lol. So I am going to be joining you on weight loss, started the exercise at weekend and trying to sort my food intake out. But craving chocolate a lot at the min!! I have cut down alcohol to bare min.

Hope you don't mind Drazic but pinched your idea for weight loss ticker too.
x x

Hey Girls,
I'm hoping to loose 2 Strone by my bday in June when I hope to begin TTC. Although i would be happy with 1 stone!

Gud luck to everyone trying to loose some pounds!

:kiss:

Yeh i agree! Good luck every1 with the weight loss!!
I think the ticker helps!! Keeps you motivated to move them darn scales down a bit!!
xx

Yeh i agree! Good luck every1 with the weight loss!!
I think the ticker helps!! Keeps you motivated to move them darn scales down a bit!!
xx

Wow you're doing sooooo well with your weight-loss! Congrats and keep it up! :)

Hey this applies to meee, I had a baby 9 months ago and gained 4 stone, so I need to shift that before we can try again next year :D

I have so far lost most of it via the cambridge diet, got about a stone or so to go
xxx

Hey this applies to meee, I had a baby 9 months ago and gained 4 stone, so I need to shift that before we can try again next year :D

I have so far lost most of it via the cambridge diet, got about a stone or so to go
xxx

Hiya, Whats the cambridge diet? I have been trying to follow slimming world at home, our oven broke Weds eve, so had 2 chippy teas this week as a result. The guy comes on Sat to fix it so will be back in then, I have weighed in today but haven't lost anything this week. Will keep on with the exercise over the next few days to compensate.
x

I basically have a lady that gives me shakes, soups, bars and porridges to eat as meal replacements, and I have a healthy tea.
Im on step 3.

Google it :D
xxx

Hey guys :)

Well according to my Wii fit n my tape measure i've managed to loose 8cm around my waist in the last month, but haven't lost any weight.... I have a feeling i've measured my waist in 2 slightly different places lmao!

On the plus side i'm pleased with myself not over-eating at all over the weekend or today - will jump on the Wii Fit tomorrow morning if i get time to see if I have actually lost any more weight :) Starting back to training tomorrow too (I do martial arts, but haven't been at all for 2 weeks and before that I was only going about once a fortnight - naughtly me lol!) am planning to go twice a week from now on!

Hope everyone else is staying away from the biscuits/chocolate lol! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->