Weight Loss Buddies? :)

EssieJames

Reaction score
:happydance: Hi!! So I'm down 10 lbs this week. Would love weight loss buddies. Anyone else WTT til you lose a little more? :) I have about 60 more before I feel comfortable TTC.

Height: 5'9"
Size: 16/XL
Today: 229
TTC Goal/Date: 165 by September
LBS Lost To Date: 13

What I'm doing different:

I started tracking calories/fat/protein/carbs on an App. I stay at 1300 calories per day with about 45% carbs, 35% protein, 20% fat.

Average Meals This Week:
Breakfast - 1 glass of water, Smoothie (greek yogurt, banana, frozen fruit, unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon, carrot juice, flax seed).

Lunch - Leftovers (Chicken on big salad, cheese/fruit/chicken/cracker plate, turkey/black bean/avocado taco mix in lettuce wraps, low carb wraps with egg whites, cheese, and ham).

Dinner: Usually what I had for lunch OR just a smoothie plus a snack.

Snacks: Overnight oatmeal (almond milk) with walnuts/apples/cinnamon/nutmeg, carrots/peppers with hummus, almond butter and banana, hard boiled egg/pear.

Drinking tons of water, too.
Also started going to the gym 3x/week mixing up cardio and weight lifting.

:kiss:

Congrats on losing weight!!!! :thumbup: I've lost almost 50 in just over three years and it's HARD WORK but worth it. I have changed my eating habits and drink lots of water too. I also go to the gym too it's like my 2nd home to be honest. :haha: Plus I go on walks everyday or try to. I usually walk three miles a day and go to the gym 3x a week. I don't feel the need to go anymore than that unless I really wanted to bulk up. I do have muscles now that I never did before. :happydance:

Good luck, and congrats on your progress! :) Sounds like you've got a great plan!

Hubby doesn't get back until September, so I'm using the time to try to lose the last bit of weight I have left before #2. I developed gestational hypertension during pregnancy, so hoping being a healthy weight next time will prevent health complications again! I count calories on MyFitnessPal, use a Fitbit to track my activity, and try to exercise several times a week when my toddler lets me. July will be my two year mark since I started losing weight (down 43 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight). It's definitely a tough journey sometimes, but it's so worth it in the end! :flower:

Chicken salads are my go-to lunch - so delicious and easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->