Weight loss buddy??

Babydreams321

Reaction score
Hi ya ladies :flower:

Id really like someone to talk to every day & motivate me to lose weight! I almost weigh as much as I did when I was 9 months pregnant , i disgust myself & desperately need to find the motivation to do something about it :(

Im 5' 8" & weigh 13 stone 9 . Im in size 14 clothes,
I got married 4 months ago & have put on over a stone since then :dohh:
I have a nearly two year old baby boy :)
IM A CHOCOHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as in chocolate for breakfast recently too if im deadly honest!! Ive not admitted that to ANYone!!!

HELP ME!!!!

OH , i like weightwatchers, but dont really want to pay out for the weight ins as money is tight..

im 30 years old

& i dont really want to get back into the gym right now as TTC baby no.2 xxx ( currently with the lights OFF :dohh: ) hahaha!

Hi. You can join me on my fitness pal.

My username is joosthuizen.

www.myfitnesspal.com There is also an app for Android and iPhone/pad/pod etc

When you sign up you enter your details, how much you want to lose, how much exercise you wish to do etc. It then calcualtes how many calories you should consume each day in order to get to that weight. You log your foods (the database is extensive and you can add your own if it's not there which is rare) and log exercise. There is a community area to get advice, tips, recipes from other members and by adding friends, you are more likely to lose because of the support, motivation etc.

There are a couple of threads here where ladies have posted their usernames for you to add them.

I'm PrincessLou71186

Hi!
I'm in basically the same boat as you. Weighing almost as much as when I was 9 months preggo with dd. Blah. We've been ttc #2 but having no luck. Hubby and I have decided to take a break to give me a chance to lose some weight which will hopefully get us closer to another baby.
Wanna be buddies?

Ah thanks princess Lou, sounds interesting!! ive never heard of it before ill check it out!!

& jingles yes!! pm me if you like!! ( ps. im watching tv eating a pcket of biscuits haha!!) its gona be a loooooooong journey ;)

ok ive set up an account & asked a couple of u to be friends on the link suggested

im fattymurph29 :happydance::happydance:

lets do this!!! ive never calorie counted before!!

I added you. So let's get the ball rolling! I use celebrity slim and lost 5.5lbs in a week so far. Heard many good remarks about it. The shakes are tasty and the meal bars very yummy.

Hey Ladies, I added you on myfitnesspal. Hope that's okay :)
Except joosthuizen.... for some reason it couldnt find you.

feel free to add me though, aegle21

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"