weight loss pills?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
When i first went to the gp about loosing weight i got offerd orlistat but refused it because of the side effects and dident think anymore about it.
I managed to loose a stone but im stuck and cant seem to loose any more.

Dose any one know of anything else than i can ask her for? I like to look into things before i take them.

hey lozzy. i wouldnt take the ones from the doctor, kerry had a thread about wanting to do these, and they basically seperate the fat from your food n it comes out the other end. some folk have to wear pads coz it just dribbles out. gross. ......

i however, used the grenades for about 3 weeks and lost 20lbs. i mean, im not big by any means but wasnt happy with myself at all. im now down to my target 9st. they just suppress your appetite and speed up your metabolism. i had no side effects at all and would recommend them to anyone x

Sorry, I don't have any idea of things that can be prescribed but well done with your first stone!

Do you keep a food journal so you can see where all your intake is coming from? Also, are you putting on again or maintaining?

hey lozzy. i wouldnt take the ones from the doctor, kerry had a thread about wanting to do these, and they basically seperate the fat from your food n it comes out the other end. some folk have to wear pads coz it just dribbles out. gross. ......

i however, used the grenades for about 3 weeks and lost 20lbs. i mean, im not big by any means but wasnt happy with myself at all. im now down to my target 9st. they just suppress your appetite and speed up your metabolism. i had no side effects at all and would recommend them to anyone x

Thanks hun, yer they are the reasons why i dident want to take orlistat. Becuase i have a very hight bmi there is more open to me, so iv been told.

Thanks hun, yer they are the reasons why i dident want to take orlistat. Becuase i have a very hight bmi there is more open to me, so iv been told.

wow, thats good hun!!! i hope someone else can help about what else u could get x

Sorry, I don't have any idea of things that can be prescribed but well done with your first stone!

Do you keep a food journal so you can see where all your intake is coming from? Also, are you putting on again or maintaining?

I keep loosing a pound and then ganing a pound and then loosing it again.Then ill mainatain and the put it on and then off lol

I cant win.

well the doc wont even offer me anything! what about those new alli tablets in boots and places?

thei the same as orlistat theres another1 u can ask for hun called reductill....some docs will prescribe it some wont mine sed i had to be over 25 as ther is a risk of something for under 25's but u can always ask
if not id like into diet plls online alot of people say bout those grenades....hav u thought bout trying a diff diet to give ur body a boost xx

Hi hun I'm taking the MetaSlim intestinal cleanse tablets, combined with not healthier eating really but I guess eating more reasonably than I had been..

I bought a package with the intestinal cleanse, the weight loss complex, and these other pills.. I don't take the weight loss complex or the other pills. They aren't really 'drugs'.. you buy them right off the shelf where you'd find SlimQuick, HydroxyCut, etc.

Lost 4lbs in the first week, 2nd week I slacked off and only lost 1lb.. if I really tried hard with the diet I'm sure I'd be doing much better too!

Yeah reductil was one that i wouldve had if i hadnt been on antidepressants. GPs are reluctant to prescribe it tho cos u need weekly blood tests at first. It works different to orlistat. I think it tricks you into feeling full, or reduces ur appetite.

Yeah reductil was one that i wouldve had if i hadnt been on antidepressants. GPs are reluctant to prescribe it tho cos u need weekly blood tests at first. It works different to orlistat. I think it tricks you into feeling full, or reduces ur appetite.

This is what i need. I know about health eating. I will eat healthy all day, Get in from work and feel starving and then binge. My apitaite is to big.

Thats my problem too,I know all about the healthy eating and what foods to avoid but my appetite has always been big.

I need to lose two and half stone but omg its like an uphill battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->