Weight Watchers or Slimming World?

BlueButterfly

Mummy to Rainbow princess
Reaction score
So I need to loose about 3 stones. I am bit lazy regarding exercise but having very active job ( running around all day)
Which one you recommend and why?
Thanks ahead for your feedback xxxx

Ive done both and im now on slimming world for good.

If you have a busy hectic life and a family weight watchers can be really tough as you literally have to weigh and point everything apart from fruit and veg. I got sick of it for that reason. Id see my oh and kids having a lovely plate full of spag bol (for example) and id have to have a little portion that just did not satisfy me at all. With slimming world I can have a plateful and more if I want!

You can eat as much meat, pasta, potatoes, eggs, beans, pulses, rice, noodles, cottage cheese (and much more) as you want.

The only things you have to count are breads, cereals, nuts, dried fruits which are classed as your healthy extra B's, and dairy products like milk and cheese, which are your healthy extra A's. Then theres naughty food which comes into your daily syn allowance ie cakes, crisps, sweets, chocolates etc.

With weight watchers you don't have free food so as I already said you literally have to count everything you eat. If im hungry now I can go get some free food and not worry about it!

Ive lost well with both but I will never go back to weight watchers again.

Ive so far lost 2.8 stone in the last 5 months. (Could have lost more but ive cheated a few weeks!)

x

Thank you so much. It really helped with my desicion. I have done SW before I got pregnant and I enjoyed it.
Yes with little one (as you know) life is so busy and no time for counting etc.
My nearest group is on Saturday morning which is grood but we are away so will have to join in two weeks.

Yay can't wait to start :)

Oh abd well done for loosing 2.5 stones! Wish I could do this too xxx

Youll be able to do it no problem :) Theres so much variety and LOADS of recipes online xx

Having done both I have to agree that Slimming World is by far the easier of the two (if its possible to find dieting easy lol).

Slimming World is more practical with a family and more filling if, like me, you are a greedy guts lol

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->