Weight Watchers

jenny873

Reaction score
Joined weight watchers on tuesday night started it yesterday and bloody hell its hard! i am on 22 points and after doing it for just two days i realise how much i was eating! what im allowed in a whole day now id usually eat within an hour of getting up while im feeding the baby! i nearly had a heart attack when i got on the scales! i got together with my OH in november 2006 and ive put on .............................. 4 stone 1lb!!! i cant beleive it! i feel like throwing him out so i can get out of the 'content' state and lose the weight! im going to stick to this though i have to or i will end up like a house!
ive been taking tablets called adios there really good sell them in asda i take 2 before my breakfast and 1 before dinner and 1 before tea and they really stop me feeling hungry between meals im made up theyve made it alot easier than i thought it would be!

anybody else been to weight watchers, how did u find it! x

Good Luck in trying to lose weight, i have done weight watchers in the past and quite enjoyed it altho it didnt last too long :blush:

good luck

I've been doing it for 3 weeks now (sorta did it the week before) first weigh in, I'd lost 4lb (was sorta doing it the week before and was weighed 1 wk before i started ww) 2nd week 0.5lb, 3rd week 2lb and this week 3lb

I wasn't eating enough though, so I'm finding it really hard to eat all my points. Ended up having a foot long subway to make up my points today and I still have 5 left to use - probably have a massive fruit salad later

I joined weight watchers and lost 7lbs in 2 weeks, then i discovered i was pregnant, and it kind of went down hill, although i let it.
Definatly worth it, and will definatly give it another go after have had bug.

Ive been going to weight watchers for 6 weeks and lost a stone in 5, not sure what i lost last week as I couldnt attend the meeting on Monday as my daughter was in Hospital.

I also struggle to use all my points, i have started to ditch the car now and walk out with the pram though.

Good luck & keep going

x

Good luck! I joined weight watchers a while ago and lost 40 lbs.... now, after meeting and marrying DH I've gained it all back! :blush: Me and hubby went back on it like 6 weeks ago and I lost 13 lbs but then I found out I was pregnant again so I quit.

I did weight watchers twice. The first time I was more successful because i followed it to the "T". I weighed 175 lbs (I'm only 5'5) and was wearing a size 13/14. After about a year (give or take) I got down to 140. Then, I maintained my weight and right before I got married in 05' I lost 5 more pounds putting me down to 135. That was the skinniest I have ever been and weight watchers really helped me to get there. It's a great plan. Then marriage sunk in and I got comfortable and started eating junk again and skipped a lot of work outs. The second time I started weight watchers I was at 155 or so and only wanted to lose 20 pounds, the lowest I would get to was 148 and then I hit a plateau and got stuck between 148-150 for like 6 months. It was very frustrating, but my efforts could have been better on my part. I think Weight Watchers is one of the best plans out there because it doesn't deprive you of anything, you just have to stay within your daily points. Good luck on your weight loss efforts. After my LO is born, I plan on jumping back on the band wagon of losing weight and sticking to it this time.

I think Weight Watchers is one of the best plans out there because it doesn't deprive you of anything, you just have to stay within your daily points.

definitely have to agree. I really struggle with the point though and often eat 4 or even 5 meals in a day to get them all....maybe it's cause I like fruit and veg too much? They're really low on the points :blush: Some people find it hard to eat their 5 a day, I find it hard to stop at 5 a day :rofl:

I use the online stuff sometimes, you can do it all online though

was in liverpool central yday and primark was shut and had lots of police around. found out last night a 3 year old fell through the gap where the escalators are and fell from the top floor to the bottom- 4 floors 100ft apparently, shes in critical condition in hospital x

was in liverpool central yday and primark was shut and had lots of police around. found out last night a 3 year old fell through the gap where the escalators are and fell from the top floor to the bottom- 4 floors 100ft apparently, shes in critical condition in hospital x
Were you meant to make this into a thread? not a post here?

Anyway, that is dreadful, I hope she makes a full recovery, bless her.:cry::hugs:

lost another 1lb this week

found that the weeks i have cereal (rice crispies usually) and fruit 4 breakfast, and a sandwich for lunch, i lose more, so gonna try that again this week.

I put weight on last week!! Shock horror! expected it as when Olivi was in hospital it was the last thing on my mind.

I have been really strict thi week but feel like I have hd KFC ndMcDonalds or something every day as the doctor ha put me on the mini pill and i just feel bloated al the time now.

He said though I would prob put weight on. Grrrrr

So annoyed with it.

x

aw huni (((hugs)))

I was convinced that I've put weight on every week, but I've lost every time

Very difficult to get my head round the fact that I'm eating loads more and losing weight

doctors kept saying "you need to lower your calorie intake" when I saw them, not one of them asked me what I actually ate in a day, which turned out to be a hell of a lot less than what I should've been eating.

If you're struggling on the points atm, why not try the core?

Lost 6lbs in my first week at weight watchers! made up gonna try and lose 4lbs atleast next week! x

should try slimming world it is much better,I fine WW too hard to stick to.

Bex.x

I did weight watchers when i was 18, i was thirteen stone and lost 4 stone within 4 months, and have maintained my weight at 9 stone (until i got pregnant!) for the past 7 years. Until i reached my target weight i went to classes once a week and found this really helped me, once i learnt ho to maintain my weight i stopped going. So you don't have to go and be paying forever, it just gets you into the routine. I never felt hungry or that i was on a diet.

Once you get over the first few weeks you get used to how many points certain foods are and all the basics. I found it really easy, its basically cutting down, i too didn't realise how much i used to eat. Its good because you can still have your takeaways and alcohol. and you can save points for the weekend if you know your going to be overindulging!

Will definately be starting weight watchers again when babys born.

I find weight watchers isn't like a diet, cause nothing is forbidden....at all!

I was surprised to find out that my problem wasn't over eating, but under eating though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->