Weight Watchers

Joined weight watchers on tuesday night started it yesterday and bloody hell its hard! i am on 22 points and after doing it for just two days i realise how much i was eating! what im allowed in a whole day now id usually eat within an hour of getting up while im feeding the baby! i nearly had a heart attack when i got on the scales! i got together with my OH in november 2006 and ive put on .............................. 4 stone 1lb!!! i cant beleive it! i feel like throwing him out so i can get out of the 'content' state and lose the weight! im going to stick to this though i have to or i will end up like a house!
ive been taking tablets called adios there really good sell them in asda i take 2 before my breakfast and 1 before dinner and 1 before tea and they really stop me feeling hungry between meals im made up theyve made it alot easier than i thought it would be!

anybody else been to weight watchers, how did u find it! x

are you breast feeding? I am sure you need to eat more if you are.

no not breast feeding lol, put a pound ON this week! it started with a bag of malteasers! a BIG bag! after an arguement with my OH! so he got the blame xxx

I lost 2.5 this week

so feeling proud of myself. Altogether I've lost 7.5 in 6 weeks. I know it would be more if I was active, but, meh, can't change that one. lol

I've been on WW for 3 weeks now and I've lost 7.8 lbs. I find the thing I love the most about it is I feel like it's my choice to eat what I eat, not that I'm deprived by a "diet".

I find I do a lot better if I go to the meetings. It motivates me a lot more :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->