Weight YO yoing......driving me crazy!

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I have been using mynetdary forthe last month to track my food etc and it has been working, I lost about 7lbs in 3 weeks. During this time I had my period to.
Thing is that coming back to work last monday I weighed myself - I had been running around after lo for the previous week, and my weight had gone up to 17st 11lbs - with 43% body fat. It was 45% roughly before.

I dont think it is muscle as that would be 5lb in a week, and my fat % has gone back up to 45% as of last night. My legs are slightly swollen thogh I feel. I am also ill again - happens every time I lose weight - it is what kept me at 12stone before as if I went under I ended up in bed with a bad virus every time :(.

I am currently on 1600 cals a day - which is 1000 less than I need to maintain my weight. And I know that should be a steady but achieveable weight loss to lose say 100lbs in a year around about (well am aim as I know I will plateau).

I am just getting fed up of my body again. I could actually feel the extra 5lbs that came back, and it was sore on my back. If I had been a piggy I would understand, but I was really good when I was off. And I know folk say its not how much but what you eat.............well that has been proved wrong by an american nutritionist.

I just want that brick wall that I kep running up against to fall over!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->