weight

Rachiebaby24

Reaction score
Well I have only seen my HV once since having Maley but have been having her weighed at the docs when i go to have her injections...thing is....last friday she was 11lb 7oz....at exactly three months....they dont tell me how underweight that is but that she is underweight....it didnt bother me because she is happy and gaining weight but everyone i know with babies the same age is much bigger than Maley and also, my friends two month old is the same weight as Maley!!!

she is still in 0-3 clothes and im not sure if i should do anything and if so, what??

oh, she has 7oz bottles every 3/4 hours (except for at nighttime she sleeps through) and has baby rice for breakfast....

:shrug::huh:

Caitlyns smaller than babies her age/younger too. Aslong as she's gaining I wouldn't worry x

Oliver is underweight too, but he is following his own line, so he is ok. As long as she is putting on weight, then thats fine x

Agree with the others, she's gaining weight so I wouldn't worry :)

My baby is 11 weeks today and was weighed at 9lbs 7ozs today. She was born 6lbs 2ozs and it took her ages to regain her birthweight which is why she's so far behind. I switched to formula and she's been gaining weight much better. She's still on 5oz bottles though and doesn't seem interested in 6. Anyway so your baby is huge compared to mine!

sounds like she's doing fine honey, as long as she's gaining weight, and she's obviously eating well, i wouldn't worry too much :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->