Weight

Wishing_well

Reaction score
Right, does anyone know of any website that can tell you how much certain things (eg placenta, baby, fat etc) weighs at a certain point in pregnancy?

I know there are things that tell you the overall weight of baby/placenta etc at the end, but I'd like to know at different stages.
I'm now 17 weeks and have gained the same amount now (10lb) that I did full term with my first. Granted its not much, but enough! I'd like to know how much is blood/fat/water etc as baby doesn't even weigh a pound yet!

Hope the makes sense!

I don't know where you would find one oone but the nutritionist I aee has one so maye your doctor can help?

I know early on most of the wieght gain comes from increased blood volume and water retention then fat stores or baby .

https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancyhealth/eatingfortwo.html

Here is an approximate breakdown of your weight gain:

Baby: 7-8 pounds
Placenta: 1-2 pounds
Amniotic fluid: 2 pounds
Uterus: 2 pounds
Maternal breast tissue: 2 pounds
Maternal blood : 4 pounds
Fluids in maternal tissue: 4 pounds
Maternal fat and nutrient stores: 7 pounds

-- gaining 1-2lbs in the 1st and 2nd trimester is normal/expected.

^^^ that's overall at full term. I meant at different stages during pregnancy. Eg 16 weeks, 22, 36 etc.

^^^ that's overall at full term. I meant at different stages during pregnancy. Eg 16 weeks, 22, 36 etc.

Ohhh. Well, I guess if you're around 20 weeks.. probably 50%, so half of the weights listed above? I'm not sure. I'd like to know too!

countdownmypregnancy.com has a weight tracker that also shows safe limit for what you hight and pregnancy weight. So then I can keep track of my weight. As for all the other stuff I am sorry I can not help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->