Weight

Beadette

I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!
Reaction score
Hi girls,

just wondering how much if any weight you've gained during first tri? I know everyones different and there are different things which can effect such as ms but just wondering! I was incredibly bloated for a good few weeks so I expect water retention also comes into it!

I'm panicking- I'm 5ft8 and a uk size 12 and 10st6 normally! I appear to have gained 7lb in first tri!

Blooming heck!!!!

im only 7 weeks today,i dont seemed to of gained much weight but my belly has started to get so big outta no where.my belly button piercing wont even sit straight anymore its gone to the side! lol x

I cant actually bring myself to step on the scales! I would need to peek out from behind my fingers!

I haven't been weighed since 6w4d, but at that point I had gained only 1-2 pounds. I'm still fitting in my regular pants, but they are starting to get a little snug. I don't own a scale so I probably won't get weighed again until my next mw appointment on Jan. 6 when I'll be 10w6d.

I thought id gained loads but when midwife weighed me i've gained 4lbs since last time i was weighed and that was in September lol so i'm pretty chuffed with that :) Midwife did say though tht in first tri you deffo shouldnt be worrying about weight gain coz its a difficult time and we need to eat what we can esp if you have ms so dont worry!!!!

I gained 3kg (6.5lbs) by 6 weeks. Nothing since then.

I've actually lost a few pounds. Darn MS! :( This is the only time that I will be happy to gain!

My Wii Fit tells me I've gained 1.3 kgs or almost 3 pounds.
It's all in the belly and boobs.
My jeans are starting to need the button undone when sitting lol.
I'm hoping I can keep the weight gain around 35 pounds total! lol
*fingers crossed*

Im 5ft 2, was 8 stone 5 lb pre pregnancy and ive gained 9lb in the first tri!!! I nearly had a heart attack when I got on the scales!! I dont appear to have much of a belly though, its gone on my hips :( I do think stopping smoking though has something to do with it too....I have eaten when Ive thought about a ciggie.

I am watching what I eat now as I do not wanna put on weight at that rate!!

I cant actually bring myself to step on the scales! I would need to peek out from behind my fingers!

Ha ha!! You have the right idea!! I only know how much ive gained as the MW weighed me!

I've gained 500g/ 1.1lb in the first tri. but I have been eating like a little pig so I am actually terrified that it's going to catch up with me. & I was exercising quite vigorously before pregnancy, have toned it down a bit. So I am wondering if some muscle has turned to fat & that's why I feel fatter but don't weigh much more

Well I am nearly 7 1/2 weeks and I have gained just over 1lb x

I've gained 3kg in three weeks, which is soooo weird as I have barely had an appetite and when I have been eating, it's small portions and really healthy; I've given up all the junk and the gallons of coke I drink a day too and yet still gaining weight!

I'm really worried i'm going to balloon like an elephant, and i'm already plus size as it is.

is still fit in all my usual clothes...

but i look huge..

i dont know if im imagining it or not tho lol...

I darnt try the scales.. I was a nice 11 stone when i was riding (whicih was good for my build and height and most of it was muscle while i was horse riding) but since she had her foal and i havent rode... i havent used the scales :blush:

and today is my booking in app. so i'l know later :dohh:

Hi hun, I was a size 8, 5ft 7" and weighed 9stone 12 pounds.

I now weigh 10 stone 4, so 6-7lbs gained so far and climbing rapidly.

I'm 12 weeks today.

I didn't gain any weight until about 18 weeks which is prolly why I have a small bump :( I am in the underweight category so I was really worried when I wasn't gaining any weight the first 18 weeks. Now I am 23 weeks tomorrow and I have gained a total of about 10 lbs. I think everyone's weight gain just depends on the individual!

Im only 8 weeks tomorrow and gained 7lbs already!! im not impressed :-( ive had bad ms too and cant keep a big meal down, with xmas too will prob gain some more and im not impressed one bit :-(.... i dont wanna gain like i did with ds2 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->