Weightless came to a stand still any tips

starlight1

Reaction score
I just have 1.2 kg to loose but it won't shift my daily food intake is generally cerial for breakfast, soup or salad for dinner and a healthy tea. And fruit to snack on throughout the day. I done the 30ds and once complete I am not doing burn fat boost motabolism daily so I know I will be building muscle just what that lil still to go. X

Hi Starlight, from your diet it sounds like 90% of your food is carbs. It'd be easy to leave your plateau if you changed your breakfast to incorporate more protein. Liberte yoghurt 0% has 18 g protein per serving to 6 carbs, cottage cheese 0% or a boiled egg.To break plateaus you need to change your eating or increase your workouts. Plateaus are metabolic stalls. Just remember, protein builds muscle and helps you retain it while you're dieting. carbs give you energy to burn before touching your fat reserves. Once you've burned through the glycogen from your carbs, then it will burn your fat. This is why low carb diets make it a little easier and faster to lose weight, less carbs = less water weight and less cravings. You don't need to go totally low carb by any means especially if this is working for you. Just a suggestion to stop the stall. x

Are you tracking your bf% on your scale even when you're not dropping the lbs? Sometimes your body is losing inches while it's weight is at a standstill. Things just need time to catch up. I started my diet on Jan 19 and it's been pretty easy so far. But I'm doing low carb/ketogenic diet, makes it easier for me.

I increase the amount of calories you eat, seriously, and give your body more fuel for the weight loss. You could also try a week off to reset your metabolism (that's what I'm doing next week) xx

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/weight-loss-plateau/MY01152

This link is a really good write up about what happens during a plateau and how to break it.

Hi guys i am new here. I read yopur post. It is really most informative and nice. I would like thanks to you that you share this post here. According to my wife green tea is also most effective for weight loss. I think you should take low fat and carbs in your diet. But with that you must have to take some cardio exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->