Weightloss for christmas!!

beth_terri

Reaction score
So I've messed about with so many different diets and just ended up binging not losing ANY weight!! So now is when it all stops!! As of tomorrow there will be no more unhealthy eating and no more yoyo dieting. I have gone with weight watchers and will keep with weight watchers.

My goal is to lose at least a stone by Christmas.

I am 5"8 and weigh 13 stone 12.5

My eventual target weight is around 10 stone 5 so I have a long but worth while journey ahead.

So!! Who's with me and what's your diet??

:) :)

So I've messed about with so many different diets and just ended up binging not losing ANY weight!! So now is when it all stops!! As of tomorrow there will be no more unhealthy eating and no more yoyo dieting. I have gone with weight watchers and will keep with weight watchers.

My goal is to lose at least a stone by Christmas.

I am 5"8 and weigh 13 stone 12.5

My eventual target weight is around 10 stone 5 so I have a long but worth while journey ahead.

So!! Who's with me and what's your diet??

:) :)

Hey!

I started Slimming World October 3rd and lost 2lb the first week, getting weighed on Wednesday after Week 2.

When I started losing weight I was 15st1lb. At my first meeting I was 13st1lb and as of last week 12st13lb.

I am also trying to get to 10st5-7 but I'm 5ft9.

Good luck. X

hi i posted a different thread on here yesterday about feeling down with my body and feeling alone in my weightloss. so im going to join you ladys in the goal to loose weight by xmas. i weigh 75 kilos and want to eventually get down to 60. but to loose even half that by xmas would be great. so hi ladies and lets keep eachother updated on progress. xx

Good luck! There's a WW support group thread here--the girls there are amazing and very supportive if you want to join in :)

Awwh, I started dieting after LO - lost 30lbs. I've now decided I want to lose a final half a stone ish. I'm currently 53kg (Ish), and want to get down to 49/50. :)

(I'm short.. 5ft2 haha) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->