Weird 45 day cycle followed by fake period?

Vivian343

Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't too long. :coffee: My periods have always been really normal, until August of this year. My cycles were 25 days long, and lasted 5-6 days. Then in August I spotted on two days and then a couple days later. It was a weird period and I thought I was pregnant despite pregnancy tests. Then in september my period was normal again and started on day 26. I had a 7 day period from the 14-20. Normal, even though it was super heavy. I had guessed that I was stressed out or something.

Except after that... I waited till day 56 of my cycle for a period! I totally skipped October and af didn't come till the 8th of November. That was a super awful period with bad cramping and it lasted about 8 days. I'd gotten negative preg. tests too btw~ I got married earlier this year and I'm beginning to wonder if these are miscarriages somehow because of my bad health?

Anyways, on day 43 of my cycle (Dec. 20) I saw a little bit of blood on my tissue. I was like YAY finally! Let's get this over with! Except that was it. I ended up spotting for 5 days. I didn't even need to use tampons/pads because it was so nonexistent.
I did take a clear blue digital on the 16th that showed up negative. That should have been accurate right?
So here's my real question. Has anyone ever had anything similar to them? Were they pregnant? We just had our insurance change so I can't go to a gyno.
Oh yeah, and even though I technically just finished my period, I'm more moody and wacked out than ever! And my stomach has been cramping. Thanks for reading my essay, Lol.

I guess it was too long! Lol. Or confusing :p Oh well I'm happy to have this site too look around for answers :)

hiya, surprised you have had no replies!i had a simular thing happen to me. i wasnt pregnent tho. i put mine down to totally stressing myself out over the ttc thing. the more i thought i was pregnent they worst it stayed away im sure! if you are unsure get a bloodwork done when you can, but sounds like could be stress related. good luck x

Thank you so much for responding! I was wondering if I was just the oddball out! haha. I'm actually not trying to have kids yet, but maybe I'm getting secretly stressed out from trying not to get pregnant right now! Silly hormones... I feel better knowing someone else has been there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->