Weird AF, I need some advice.

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
ok, so I usually start on the 21st, that is pretty normal for me. well on the 20th I started spotting red and brown which is normal,and started having these really horrible cramps, which I haven't had since I was a teenager, had to swallow 4 ibuprofen and use a hot compress. But those cramps only lasted maybe about 2 hours then went away. I spotted for a full 24 hours then on the 21st I started having a light period. Then early in the morning on the 22nd it picke d up a bit to being pretty heavy, then when I woke up on the morning of the 23rd I had a light period, then that evening it completely stopped. I didn't wear a pantyliner at all last night to bed. Woke up this morning to brown spotting, then it stopped. Then earlier this evening I would say around 5, I started having mild cramping and now I have a light period again. I would say it's in between a light period and spotting. This is so weird, I usually have spotting, then medium flow, then it gets heavy for a few days, back to light then spotting again then it stops. Has anyone had this happen to them? I noticed as well before my period stopped last night, I had a pretty good size clot in my pad. Had a big one on the 22nd too when my flow picked up to heavy, and just a few minutes ago I had a really dark red one in a my pad with my flow right now.there is also some eggwhite CM mixed in with my light flow right now as well. I have been taking my Basal temp the past few days and yesterday and today it was the same 96.88. Am really wondering what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->