Weird belly feeling

Pulirula

Reaction score
I just had my 20 week sono yesterday and I'm having a boy!! Everything looked great. My cervix is closed and the baby looks perfect. For like he past few weeks I've been getting this weird feeling in my abdomen. It's like a tightening/relaxing feeling. Like my muscles are relaxing and tightening at the same time. It's so hard to describe. It doesn't hurt at all but I feel it. I totally forgot to ask my dr about it yesterday since I was on such a high about having a boy. When it happens it doesn't last very long. Maybe a minute. Anyone ever felt this? It's not just where the baby is it's like all over my bump.

Sounds like braxton hicks contractions Hun, all completely normal. Congrats on your baby boy x

I agree - it sounds like Braxton Hicks contractions. The ultrasound tech pointed out that I was having one during our anatomy scan a week ago.

Thank you! I'm terrified to have a boy lol all I've ever had were girl nieces and younger cousins to take care of. A boy is alllllll new territory. Anyway they calmed down when I went to bed last night. If they keep happening I will ask my dr. But since the ultrasound was good and I'm not bleeding or having pain they'll probably tell me to wait for my appt in 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->